Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 13 - "Sins of the Father"


Spoiler Alert!

One more episode of Arrow aired yesterday and, for once, I'm here, on time, to rant about it.
My first thought about this episode was that it was kind of a filler. Of course, we had some 'closer' with it, but I guess we didn't 'move on' in the storyline from the previous episode. Still, it was a good episode and I'm happy we had it.
Also, for the first time, I think, the episode started right where the last one ended, with Nyssa's offer. Of course Oliver didn't accept it, it was kind of obivous. Instead, he tried to do things 'the right way'. Well, that, we also knew that would really work out that well.
To be honest, at first, I actually agreed with Malcolm. How did you know that the cure was 'real' and would work? And, I feel like Oliver thought a little bit about it and ended up kind of agreeing with Malcolm, that's why he went to Nyssa and asked for a sample, so they would know that it was true and it worked.
The cure ends up being real so Malcolm agrees with the 'deal'... Well, kind of. It was too good to be true and, of course, there would be some twist. Malcolm went to the place where they would do the deal and ends up 'shooting' at her and everything ends up in a fight.
Oliver, then, had to come up with other plan, so he convinces Malcolm to challenge Nyssa for a duel. And, once again, obviously there was some twist and Oliver ends up trading places with Nyssa, so it's him who ends up dueling with Malcolm. 
Even thought I don't really like Malcolm, I didn't want to see him dead, I just want him gone, so I was rooting for another plot twist and, thank god it happened! So, Oliver ends up just cutting Malcolm's hand off so he would give Nyssa the ring.
In the end, everything ended up 'well'... Well, kind of.
Yeah, Thea got the cure and is fine, and then Nyssa disbands the League and destroys the ring, but Malcolm gets really pissed with Oliver and, the last scene of the episode is him, with Darhk and telling him that the person that Oliver loves the most his is son, William, which made me really mad!
I thought all of this Malcolm crap was over because, to be honest, it's kind of annoy me... There's so much more going on! I just want this Malcolm crap over. Well, at least, the League part is over, I think...
And, that last scene leaves me now thinking, what if it's Oliver's son who dies in a few months?
Tell me guys your opinions after this episode because I never really thought it could be William who ends up dying.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment