Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 14 - "Code of Silence"


Spoiler Alert!

Guys, what was this episode?!
I know, what a way to start the post but... Am I right?! I feel like this episode had a bit of everything, what I quite like.
In this episode we get back to Darhk and his plan. We see him with the other members of his plan, including Malcolm. Luckily, we don't see much of Malcolm in this episode because, to be honest, I'm quite sick of him.
We also find out that Darhk does know about Lance beeing in 'Team Arrow' and so hires a team of mercenaries to kill him. And so, basically this team of mercenaries, called 'Demolition Team', are the villains of this episode, even thought we know that behind them is Darhk.
Obviously they don't kill Lance. 
After that, Team Arrow goes after the Demolition Team, almost ending up dead, because, in order to run away, the Demolition Team destroys their own building.
Also in the episode, Thea finds out about William, Oliver's son, and supports him, telling him that his decision is the right decision, he's just protecting his son.
With the end of last episodes, this episode focused a lot on Oliver's son and how he's keeping it a secret, mostly, from Felicity. And, it was also really focused on Oliver's campain to become Mayor. That's why the venue where Oliver and Ruve's debate was going to happen is the next target of the Demolition Team.
Once again, Team Arrow got to stop the Demolition Team and Oliver ended up winning the debate against Ruve.
And, the last scene of the episode is basically Darhk kidnapping William, but in a Darhk's way, if you know what I mean.
Oh, and in the last Arrow rant I didn't talked about the flashbacks because they haven't been really interesting to me and I'm still waiting to see how the flashbacks are connected to the present time, because they always are.
In the end, this was a pretty intense episode, in my opinion. We got to see more about Darhk's plan, we got some pretty good fight scenes and the romantic secenes were just amazing! I gotta say, I love Lance and Donna together, they're really cute! But you know, I'm an hardcore Olicity shipper so their moments where the best. And that last scene of Curtins giving Felicity's present was just... beautiful! Oh, and let's not forget about Oliver saying that Curtis is Terrific because we know that Curtis is going to be Mr. Terrific.
Anyways, tell me your thoughts about this episode and let's not forget about the theories of who's going to die in the end of the season.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment