Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

Supernatural | Season 14 Episode 11 - "Damaged Goods"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
So, as per usual, a little late with this rant but let's just get pass that and talk about the latest Supernatural episode.
This was a really 'interesting' episode for me. After how the last one ended, I was really curious so to see where the story was headed - plus, I saw Nick in the trailer so I was curious about all that as well - unfortunately, the Nick part of the episode was just... Boring.
The episode started pretty well with Dean acting strangely and departing the bunker to visit Mary and Donna. Right away, I liked to see a bit of Donna in this episode and we had a pretty nice one-on-one moment between Dean and Donna that doesn't happen often so... That was nice! Also, I can't get other that 'He hugged me!' scene with Sam. I saw it a bunch of times in the preview and every time it cracks me up. Anyway so, Dean goes to Donna's cabin to spend some time with Mary but not just that - and that's when we see him start building something in Donna's cabin's workshop.
Later, Mary finds out about what Dean is building (with us, the audience, still unaware of what it really is) and alerts Sam who travels to Hibbing, Minnesota to confront his brother. After that, that's when the episode takes a turn for the worst.
We get into Nick's part of the episode and we see him continuing his bloody  rampage of revenge by searching for Abraxas, who he then learns was captured by Mary while slaughtering a Girl Scout troop. Of course, finding about that, Nick goes after Mary, kidnaps her and forces her to lead him to a storage unit where Abraxas is trapped inside an Enochian box.
The boys learn about what is happening with Mary and so, with the help of Donna, they track down Nick as he releases Abraxas into someone else that he kidnapped. The expected happens and, as things are getting worse, Abraxas confesses what everyone already knew - that he killed Nick's family on Lucifer's orders. Finding about this, Nick kills Abraxas with an angel blade, getting his revenge and then is arrested by Donna. And, apparently, we are done with Nick's story. Obviously that's not it because I still suspect that Lucifer is going to be back and maybe even help the boys really kills Michael but, for now, that's it. And that's also when we get back to the good part of the episode.
Dean reveals to Sam that he built a box that can permanently contain even an archangel as according to Billie - being the only option that they really have. That's when we find out what really is Dean's plan - to trap himself with Michael for eternity at the bottom of the ocean. Of course Sam doesn't take that that well (neither did I, by the way) but in the end, Sam agrees with Dean and that really worried me. Of course we know that that's probably not going to happen and, if it does, they'll find a loophole or something because we still have 9 episodes left in this season and there's no way we're going to spend those remaining episodes without Dean so... I'm curious to see how things will work out. 
We can't also forget about the whole thing with Castiel and The Empty so... Just gonna keep that in mind.
I seriously hope they get done with the Michael story-line because it's getting a bit boring in my opinion. But anyway... Let me know your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete