Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 16 - "Broken Hearts"


Spoiler Alert!

Arrow is finally back! Unfortunatelly, what an awful comeback.
I mean, not that the episode was bad, because it was actually pretty good, but it was just so sad!
Luckily, we had some good parts to make for the bad ones, like the comeback of Cupid!
That's right guys, Cupid is back in this episode and, obviously, up to no good.
With this, you can get that she's the 'villain' in this episode.
So, the episode starts with Cupid killing some 'happy couples' and Team Arrow, as soon as they know about her comeback, they start to track her down and go after her.
Meanwhile, back to all the Darhk mess, Laurel is in court trying to get Damien Darhk in jail, unfortunately, not going very well. It seems like someone made disapeer some of the evidences that they have and withouth evidence they have to get someone to testify against Darhk. They try and get Thea and Diggle to testify against Darhk but because of Thea's past, they aren't very reliable. So, as last resource, Captain Lance volunteers to testify against Darhk and tell everything that he has done for him, even if it means he will lose his job or even get arrested.
Back to Cupid... 
Team Arrow discovers that she's after couples that just got married so they come up with a plan (of course).
Even thought Felicity and Oliver broke up, the media doesn't know it yet, so they plan a fake wedding, a really restriced one, so Cupid can go after them and so they can catch her.
I have to say, this wedding scene was the most beautiful yet the most sad scene ever. Just knowing that they aren't together anymore and that Oliver is so broken and all the was saying, all his vows were true and still this wasn't real... It broke my heart, my Olicity shipper heart.
Well, let's just say that their plan work out and they got to catch Cupid in the end.
Also in the end, Darhk was arrested, at least, until the trial. And, also at the very end, another heartbreaking Olicity scene.
This is why I said this was such an awfully sad episode. This last scene really made me cry and I just want to see them together. Really, I'm not worried anymore about who's in the grave (I mean, I am, but Olicity first), I just wanna see them together again. I know this will just probably happen in the next season, since in the flashforwards we saw that they still didn't have the rings... But yeah, I waited 3 seasons, I can wait a few more episodes.
In the flashbacks, as usual, not much happened. They got to the mystical idol that Reiter wanted and Oliver gets to run away with it. Pretty much it.
So, yeah... That's it!
I feel like this episode was a little bit of a filler, even thought major things happened, such as Darhk getting arrested, but still... Not a super exciting episode. It was nice to see Cupid back, thought.
Anyways, tell me your thoughts in the comments. Do you also think this was kind of a filler episode? What did you guys think about Olicity's scenes? Tell me everything!
I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment