Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 12 - "Unhappy Days"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
So, things aren't really looking nice for me right now. I mean, game wise. 
As you can see, here's a new the Challenge rant, but a not so happy one. Nothing like really major happened, to be honest, but I'm predicting that it's going to turn sour in the next couple of episodes but... I'll get into that later. Let's talk about this episode.
The episode started with some parties and what not, to create that mood for what's going next - the nominations.
Somehow, Shane thinks of a plan that would work out for all the Lavender Ladies (it didn't end that well, though) not knowing which was going to be Bananas' move. Well, I predicted that Tony and Bananas would go for either Brad/Kyle or Ashley/Hunter but they really surprised me when it showed that they actually voted for Shane and Nelson. Actually, in the end, if came to a tie between Shane/Nelson, Zach/Amanda and Jozea/Da'Vonne. Then, it came to Bananas and Tony to decide and, of course, they chose Shane and Nelson. After that, we find out that Bananas and Tony were the only ones to vote for them so it was up to Shane and Nelson to choose who to go against, out of anyone. They went big and chose to go against Brad and Kyle and in the end, very surprisingly, they won and sent Brad and Kyle to the redemption house. That wasn't so bad though, it's less competition for Bananas and Tony, but the truth is, the house is one step closer to be all Lavender Ladies people so... I'm not liking that.
Obviously, after the elimination, we had to see Kyle and Brad going to the Redemption House and getting face to face with Paulie. 
Paulie was actually pretty smart and didn't do anything so... I'm 'proud' of him and I can't wait to see where this thing go.
Then, they moved on pretty quickly to another challenge, thankfully, because I thought it was going to be just the elimination.
Anyway, the challenge was pretty interesting and Bananas and Tony were actually in the lead but then... came the puzzle part of the challenge and, in the end, Amanda and Zach won, unfortunately.
Seriously, I'm so sick of Amanda and I just can't believe how many times they have been winning.
Well, that was basically it for this episode. After that, as usual, they show a 'Next On' and I have a lot of thoughts on it. They show Amanda and Zach arguing because, obviously, Amanda wants to vote for Bananas and Zach doesn't so, that's going to be like a big part of the next episode. Also, we see that it's going to be a tie between Bananas/Tony and someone else and it's going to be up to Zach and Amanda to choose, to which Amanda says that she want's Bananas. My prediction on this is that it's going to be a tie between Bananas/Tony and Jozea/Da'Vonne because basically all the Lavender Ladies are going to vote for Bananas. Then, I believe Zach is going to be able to convince Amanda to vote for Jozea and Da'Vonne and, of course, Bananas and Tony, trying to save themselves, are going to vote for Jozea as well. Then, there's Cara Maria/Marie and Jozea/Da'Vonne that are going to vote randomly in a way to save themselves. 
Post this, I think Bananas and Tony are going to be the ones to go into elimination because, if Zach convinced Amanda to vote his way, now Amanda is going to convince Zach to vote her way so... And, on top of that, we see that this elimination is going to be Mercenaries again - Devin and Cory - and, since episode 14 is called 'Lavender Is the New Black', I'm predicting that Bananas and Tony aren't going to win and are going to the Redemption House.
I have some hopes though, even if they go into Redemption House, because I think basically all the teams that are there, if they get the double cross, they are probably going to choose Bananas and Tony to go against them. 
Okay, this are all my thoughts and predictions. Let me know what you think and if you disagree, tell me why.
I'll see you tomorrow with a new AHS rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment