Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 12 - "Lost In Translation"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Yes, I'm here with another The Challenge rant (even before all the others that I still owe you) but you know how I am with The Challenge - I just can't wait to watch a new episode and plus, it's really hard to get away from The Challenge spoilers so I try to watch the episode as soon as I can. Also, just a side note, the next rant is going to be the Supernatural season finale because I just finished watching it and I have to talk about it before I watch any of the other series' episodes, but that's for tomorrow, now let's talk about The Challenge.
Once again, I have to complain about the structure because they did it again - they cut out the final elimination (even the people that is picked, both of them, this time) and you know how I feel about that. I get it, they have to have a cliffhanger, but all the previous episodes were good and didn't have the elimination cut so... They could keep the same structure but okay... We are getting close to the end so they need a bit more 'tension' and build up. Apart from that, this was a pretty cool episode!
Because we didn't see the elimination last episode, that's where the episode started. Unfortunately, my prayers weren't answered and Georgia didn't pick Cara Maria. Instead, she chose Nany, not that it made much difference because then, TJ let us know that they would need an 'ally' for this elimination and both of they would have to pick a guy to 'help' them with the elimination, which was basically to get them taped to a chair and then try to get out as quickly as possible, the guys being the ones to tape them. For the guys, Georgia chose Turbo, which was such a good choice and, surprisingly, Nany chose Wes. I say surprisingly because most people were thinking Hunter but I actually thought right away she was going to pick Wes but now, after seeing the elimination, maybe she should've picked Hunter because yes, Georgia ended up winning and, to be completely fair, this whole thing came down to the guys because Turbo really did a better job at taping Nany to the chair. Georgia also did an amazing job at pissing off Wes and that's probably the reason why he wasn't as good in taping Georgia to the chair but yeah... The guys were the key here and, in the end, Turbo did a better job and Georgia won, which I'm not that mad about (you know that I'm not really rooting for anyone at this point).
After that, we move on pretty quickly to the week's challenge and it's an endurance one and again, it's guy/girl pairs, in which the guys choose the girls. Everyone was pretty happy with the girl they 'got' apart from Wes, which was the last one, which means he didn't really get to choose, leaving him with Da'Vonne. In the end, it was all fine because they actually got into the Tribunal, alongside with Turbo/Ninja (which there was a whole drama between them) and Paulie/Georgia (Georgia has been great). And, because there was only three guys left, there wouldn't be nominations. They still had the 'tribunal' thing but, to be honest, it didn't matter. And that was basically how the episode ended.
We do see them get into the Killing Floor and we see that it's a physical challenge which changes things up a bit, only because Paulie, who is safe, is considering volunteering himself just to go against Kyle, which is such a stupid idea but he's  dumb so... What can you do?! Personally, I would love to see them go against each other (preferably with Kyle winning) but I wouldn't volunteer. So, let's see.
Let me know what do you think is going to happen and I'll see you tomorrow with a new Supernatural rant (and maybe a few more).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment