Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 10 - "To All the Partners I've Loved Before"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
Yes, I'm back after a week of hiatus! I've been on holidays so I really couldn't watch nor review any episodes so today, after arriving, I'm finally here to start some updating. I'm going to try and post all the rants by the end of the week, but I can't promise you anything.
Anyway so, I'm starting of with The Challenge because that's one of the few that I have two episodes to review and it is also the oldest one of all so, that's why.
I have to say that I'm quite pleased with this episode. Needless to say that, by now, there isn't really anyone that I'm actually rooting for, only people that I really want to see go home so, that's my main motivation right now.
For once, I didn't really pay much attention to the things they showed in the first minutes of the episode. I was just so excited to see some action, after missing two episodes. This was also the first episode and first challenges where they were going to compete as individuals so that also got me really excited.
The actual challenge was pretty great. I was surprised with most of the competitors because it actually seemed hard and most of them did quite well, so I was impressed. The end though, wasn't the best, with some of my least favorite people in the Tribunal - Paulie, Theo and Turbo. I don't really care for Theo and I kind of like Turbo but Paulie... You know how I feel about him. And then, the choices they made were pretty obvious, they nominated Hunter, Wes and Kyle. I was actually surprised they didn't choose Bear, but Bear isn't really a threat to them so... Actually, Bear could've been in the Tribunal, if he wasn't so stupid. He did the best out of everyone, to be honest, but he's just dumb and didn't pay attention to the rules, which cost him not being in the Tribunal.
After those nominations and after the actual Tribunal, there was a whole thing with Turbo and Hunter which was quite funny actually. Hunter talks too much and Turbo just shut him up with some pretty good one liners.
In the end, when it came to the actual voting, Turbo voted for Kyle, Theo voted for Wes and Paulie voted for Kyle. Paulie was going to vote for Wes, but he changed his mind last minute because of Cara. She is really pissing me off this season, so annoying!
So, there went Kyle and, of course, he chose to go against Bear (not only the one that wasn't really his friend but also the one that was the easiest to beat). Then, they find out that it's a Trivia elimination (something knew, which I really enjoyed - I actually talked about Trivia in my last rant) and, in the end, Kyle beat Bear (thank god!). How things changed! I used to not like Kyle because he was so annoying and such a player, but I guess this whole thing with Cara Maria changed him and I'm actually starting to like him now and, to be honest, I hope he wins and shows Paulie and Cara Maria that he's better then them (not only as a person, for not keeping grudges, but also as a competitor, mostly towards Paulie, to be honest).
And, that's pretty much it. I know there's already one episode after this one so I'm not going to ask you to leave me your predictions. However, I'm going to ask you not to spoil the next episode because I managed to avoid spoilers until now so... Let's keep it that way.
I'll see you guys soon (hopefully).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment