Pages

Friday, February 2, 2024

The Challenge | Season 39 Episode 16 - "Family Knows Best"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Back on time because, honestly, I just really had to talk about this episode.

This season of The Challenge is going from bad to worst. I mean, the episode was really thrilling and got a really strong reaction out of me, and that's always the intent, but c'mon! Are we really playing this game?! This whole game has been so unfair and I know everyone feels the same about this season - I would even go as far as saying that even production is shocked at the outcome of all of this. Well, we know that TJ didn't agree at all with the actions and with the outcome of this episode - apart from Nurys, of course. And let's just get straight to the point - Nurys was the 'sole survivor' in this elimination. It's really bittersweet because on one hand it's so unfair to both Kyland and Horacio but at the same time it's amazing how she was able to beat not only two man but also the two top contenders of this season. Just wow! And since we're on that (talking about top contenders) can we talk about Ed?! Like Ed loosing the daily challenge and going home right away was so shocking! And again, he was the only one from the other group that I sort of liked and that I thought was worthy of going to the final so, at this point, only Nurys deserves to go to that final and to win.

I'm so sad at all the events that took place in this episode. Horacio and Kyland going home, Jay winning the daily challenge (that was the worst), Ed going home as well and, actually, the worst was Olivia betraying Nurys like that! Just last episode Nurys saved Olivia over Horacio and Kyland and now Olivia chooses Moriah over Nurys?! In what world is that even plausible?! I mean, we know that it was all a plan made my Michele but it doesn't make sense and I just lost all faith in Olivia. I don't trust her at all and I hope karma bites her in the ass and she's the next one to go home. However, from the preview for next week, it looks like Michele might be the one to go in the daily challenge?! I don't know, but it was what it looked like to me and, honestly, I really hope that ends up happening because without Michele, Jay isn't anyones number one and I just want them both (along with Olivia) to go home.

None of the people that are left in the game are worth of going to the final, only Nurys really, so I hope that she wins and, well, if I have to pick someone, maybe Colleen, Berna, Emmanuel and James are the ones to go into the final with her. Not that they deserve it to be honest, all of them have done questionable things (apart from Emmanuel, I would say) but they are the less of two evils so... I'll go with them. I just want Michele, Jay, Olivia and Moriah to go home - they are manipulative, fake friends and, most of all, not worthy contenders of the final.

Ugh, I'm so pissed at this season! Every good contestant has gone home and I just want all of them to fail and not finish the final because, let's be honest, a lot of them will go to the final and I don't think they should so... I just hope they can't finish it. Anyway, let me know your thoughts on this episode (and the season as a whole) and who are you rooting for at this point? Who do you want to see in the final? Tell me everything and I'll see you next week with an episode that I hope changes the course of the game!

Love,
Daniela. 

No comments:

Post a Comment