Pages

Friday, February 9, 2024

The Challenge | Season 39 Episode 17 - "Feel the Bern"



Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Back for another The Challenge episode and... what to say... It was honestly more of the same. Same people being safe, same people going into elimination and same people saying the same lies. This whole season really has been a roller coaster and, in a way, it has been one of the worst seasons, if you think about who's left and how they don't deserve to be in the final, but at the same time it has been a great season because I've been feeling a lot of emotions towards it! It sucks that you don't like (almost) any of the players left, but the truth is, this season has given me so many emotions and so many thoughts and has changed my mind of so many people that it can't be one of the worst ones. Heck, it might be one of the most intense lately, so I have to give props to the season for that. And, even though it was a lot of the same, something did happen that made this episode a lot better - Michele finally went home!

To be honest, I predicted it. In my last post I said that I was almost 100% sure that Michele was the first one to go into the water. The challenge played a little differently but the end result was the same - Michele went home and that is enough for me! And, as if that wasn't enough (fastforwarding a bit) Olivia and James went home as well. James I could take or leave, but Olivia, after what she did last episode, she totally deserved it. Yes, in this episode she was sorry and she apologized and she and Nurys were sort of okay again but still, it was karma and it was even better because Nurys was the one to send her home. If this wasn't karma, I don't know what is.

And well, there's not a lot more to talk about to be honest. Berna won the daily challenge which she did deserve it but her train of thought on who to save... I just don't like it. I get she wanted to save Colleen and Emmanuel but the others... I mean, Jay was sort of with her but she was also at the bottom of his list alongside Colleen so... These people just are really dumb and want to keep not only strong players but also those who aren't that loyal to them around, which just don't make sense. Plus, even though Olivia, Moriah and the other girls didn't really deserve it, the all girls final made sense because they all had better chances to win but... Oh well, I guess that's not going to happen anymore because, even though TJ didn't say it, we got a sneak peak of TJ appearing in the middle of the night and the preview is also about the final so... The next episode will be the beginning of the final and there's only one thing that I want - for Nurys to win the whole thing! Not only she's the only one that deserves it but she's also the one that beat Kyland and Horacio and James and Olivia so she has to win the whole thing! None of the others are worthy of that final and I'm sure a lot of them will either give up or get injured (from the preview it looks like Berna will get injured). 

But that's pretty much it from me. It was more of the same but Michele went home and Nurys is still in it to win it so, let's go Nurys! Let me know what you thought of this episode and who are you rooting for in the final? Tell me everything and I'll see you next week - for the final!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment