Pages

Friday, January 26, 2024

The Challenge | Season 39 Episode 15 - "Welcome to Conquest"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Finally back on time to talk about the latest The Challenge episode and Oh My God, what an episode! Unfortunately, not in a bad way...

This episode was a whole rollercoaster. This was the beginning of the Conquest and it looks like Conquest will be the most interesting part of this season, unlike what we all thought (cause we were all expecting a lot more from the Champs, let's be honest). And Conquest started right with a bang - night challenge, idividual challenges from now on and also from now on the last place will go home automatically, which is something huge! We knew something like that was going to happen because, let's be honest, there are only a few episodes left and there are too many contests and they can't all go to the final so... I guess we should have seen that coming.

Then the actual challenge was really exciting - the first two rounds had Horacio and Kyland in the lead and then Ed 'won' the third round which, ultimately, got him the win because he was the one that did it in less time. It wasn't the best but it could have been worst. Then, the last two places were Moriah and Ravyn and Ravyn ended up being the one to go home. I could take or leave it with either of them and I personally didn't like Ravyn but she was a number for my favourite alliance and, to be honest, Moriah is starting to piss me off. Not only she's up Jay and Michele's ass but also she's not a great competitor. I thought she was better in her first season but now... There are so much better female contests and that's visible in this challenge - because she was almost last. But, that wasn't the worst part about this episode, the worst came next.

TJ revealed that the votes now will happen in a different way. Ed is the only one safe and he will pick someone to be safe as well, then that person he picks will pick another one and so on until there's only three left and those three will go into a secret elimination - oh, and it doesn't matter if it's girl or boy - in the end there will only be one winner and that goes for guys and girls. That twist did spicy things up and ultimately makes the game even more rigged. For example, in this episode Ed stayed true to Jay's alliance (which is just dumb of him, by the way) and followed Jay's plan to leave Nury's for last and make her choose between saving Olivia or Horacio - and that's exactly what happened. Nury's was the last one to pick and she picked Olivia - not only because she's her friend from outside the game but also Horacio told her to pick one of the girls, obviously she went with Olivia. And, in the end, my favourite three went into elimination - Horacio, Kyland and Zara. 

I really had no idea who I wanted to stay because I wanted three of them to stay but I knew I wanted Zara to stay because she's my favourite and she's a girl. Well, she was the one to go home but not withour a fight! She made a bad choice in the order to go into the puzzles but she took it like a champ and she kept going and never gave up. And even TJ said so! To the point that, at the end, he kept praising her and he was also really obvious that he likes Horacio and Kyland and want them both in the final, so let's hope they win the next challenges because we know what's going to happen if they don't.

Lastly I only have two things to say - first James is a b*tch like Zara said and second I don't trust Colleen anymore - she could have changed the game right now and she kept going with the same alliance. I just hope all of them go home and the last six (I supposed there will be six people in the final) are Kyland, Horacio, Olivia, Nurys, Ed and Berna. I don't necessarily like Berna but from all of them she's the one that stayed more true to herself and played with integrity, and as far as Ed goes, he's just dumb for trusting Jay because he's at the bottom of the list and I think eventually he will figure that out. Regardless he's the strongest man after Horacio and Kyland so he's the only one that truly deserves to be at the final (besides Horacio and Kyland, obviously). But I guess that's it from me.

There's a lot to talk about in regards to this episode so tell me everything! What are your thouhgts on Conquest so far? What's your favourite part of them game (Control, Chaos or Conquest)? And what did you think of who went home? Personally I'm devastated that Zara went home and so angry at basically everyone at the house! I can't believe I used to like Jay because now I dispise him... I can't wait for him and Michele to go home.

Anyway... Tell me your thoughts I'll talk to you next week!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment