Pages

Friday, January 5, 2024

The Challenge | Season 39 Episodes 11 & 12 - "My Own Worst Frenemy" & "A Legend Returns"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

It's not the best way to start the year because, once again, I'm joining two episodes in one post but I feel like you can understand - it's a time where a lot happens and it's hard to get to everything. On top of that, I actually think joining these two episodes work really well because they have something connecting them - actually, more than one thing. Both episodes focus a lot on Michelle, both episodes have a female elimination and both episodes have the champs loosing... So disappointing.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I really need to talk about the things that bothered me about these last two episodes. Overall, they were pretty weak episodes and the only thing that I liked about them was the winning team in this last episodes (episode 12). Apart from that, a lot of annoying things happened.

First of all, people kept nominating the same girls and that's so annoying! I'm so sick of people being afraid of nominating Michelle and, fast forward, thank god Cara Maria picked Chaos and chose Michele to go against her. The downfall was that Michele won and that's going to make her even more full of herself. Also, I was really annoyed that not only Cara Maria lost against Michele in this episode but Laurel lost against Ravyn in the last episode like, what the hell has happened to these Champs?! I know the eliminations weren't the best - they have been pretty lame this season - but c'mon! I expected more from Laurel and I expected even more from Cara Maria. Not that I liked them but I really wanted a change in the game and I'm so sick of the same people rulling this season... It's actually so annoying!

But, there were a few things that I liked about these episodes, such as the challenge in the last episode (episode 11) where they had an eating challenge, and I love those! Not only that but it also involved a bit of Trivia which was the perfect pairing! And, as I said, I liked the winning team of this episode, which were Horacio, Zara, Berna and Ed.

There's not a lot more for me to say, to be honest. I've talked about how tired I am of who's controlling the game and I can't even imagine how Michele will act in the next episode but it looks like things are about to turn. Colleen, Zara, Horacio, Kyland, Ravyn and few others are creating their own alliance and I'm sure things will change in the upcoming episodes. I also think, from the preview, that Corey will be on the winning team for the next challenge and we already know that there's only two guys left - Brad and CT - and we all know that CT will be the last Champ to come this season so on the next episode we'll have Brad and I predict it will be, finally, a physical elimination! Also, I have a wild theory - I predict that in the last episode of Chaos, which is obviously the one with CT, he's going against Jay - either Jay is nominated or CT gets the Chaos and he picks him but CT will face Jay in another elimination and it will be the same elimination they did seasons ago - the knots one. I have a feeling that's going to happen... We'll see. But I guess that's it from me.

I'm sorry for the short rant but there's not much to talk about - I'm mad about the outcome of both episodes and really disappointed in both Champs. Let me know what you thought of both eliminations and who do you think will face CT? Tell me everything and I'll see you next week with another rant!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment