Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 3 Episode 2 - "Over the Edge and Under a Bus"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
As usual, here I am with a new The Challenge rant.
I don't know what's up with this series today but it seems like none have been good enough for me. Just like The Flash, this episode of The Challenge wasn't bad, it just wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. I liked who everything turned out in the end, though, but the overall feel of the episode was very poor.
It began with the usual 'set up' that they always do on the challenge where they show some people that are going to be relevant in the episode. In this one was Kam and Booby, who kind of had 'feelings' for each other and that said they were never going to say each others name in the nominations. Of course this is a set up for something, right?
After that, they moved on pretty quickly to the main challenge which was just boring. The challenges in this spin off are always a bit 'dumb' but this one was just really boring. In the end, the red team won, dispite of all the drama that went on before between Selita, Brooke and Kailah.
Obviously, because they won, they had to choose their MVP and, since there were more champs in the team, they went with Ashley, since this week was girls elimination. I was quite mad at that, to be honest (Ashley being MVP) because it was so obvious that they were playing Champs vs Stars all along. Mostly because then Ashley chose Brooke as their LVP, which made it even more obvious. 
If it isn't clear, this time I'm so on the Stars side, and that's mainly because I basically hate everyone from the Champs team so...
Anyway, then the blue team had a pretty interesting game. Since there was the same amount of Stars as of Champs, Louise basically turned on Wes and made the stars all vote for the same person and make it a tie. This is when all the Booby/Kam thing is 'important' because, in the end, since everyone voted for Kam, Booby had to vote as well and that's when drama started.
Since they made it a tie, the one to choose who was going against Brooke was the person that won the last elimination - in this case, Casper who is obviously a Star and, of course, chose Kam to go against Brooke.
This was pretty obvious to me to be honest. Brooke was going to win and in the end, I was right. Kam basically gave up, but I don't care really. I like Brooke and I'm happy that she won.
Then, they had the chance to take Kam back with that new thing that they let us know in the last episode but, once again, since the champs were out numbered, Kam went home anyway and yeah, that's pretty much it.
I liked how it all turned out, to be honest, but it wasn't an exciting episode.
The next one looks cool - at least, the main challenge seems more like a The Challenge challenge and not just some childs game. 
Let me know what you thought about the episode and which team are you rooting for.
I might not be able to post the Shadowhunters rant today. I'm going to try but if I can't, I'm sorry. I'll post it as soon as I can.
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment