Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Arrow | Season 6 Episode 18 - "Fundamentals"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
I know, a little late once again but better late than never right?!
I'm not taking too long and jump right away to my thoughts on the episode.
Overall, this was a pretty good episode and yes, you already know why - Prometheus!
Luckily, I was able to not see any spoilers so I had no idea that he was back for this episode. Obviously, as soon as I saw 'Josh Segarra' on the Special Guest Star I got so hyped! Seriously, you have no idea how excited I was! Plus, I was also really curious to see how they were going to bring him to life. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed when I realized he was just an hallucination but, trully, there was no way he was alive. Yes, someone could have take him to one of the many Lazarus Pits that we now know exist but that was highly unlikely. Well, writers, if you happen to read this, here's an idea, I would love to see Adrian back. Anyway, he was still a big part of the episode and I'm still happy that he was in it. I have to thank the producers and everyone in the show because they clearly saw that a lot of people love Josh and Adrian and they had to bring him back for something so, Thank You! Also, really good make up team because, I don't know if you noticed, but he even had a scar of where he shot himself and that was what made me believe that he was actually back and alive. That was great so congrats on that.
Well, getting past this, which was, obviously, one of my favourite parts of the episode, it also focused a lot on Oliver and Felicity's realtionship and, for a moment, I really thought they were going to break up or something, since the overall theme of this season is 'how to get everyone to leave Oliver' but, to be honest, I've seen somewhere that Marc Guggenheim said that Felicity going to prison was a likely thing to happen and, since she just went to the police station to save Oliver, they might have something on her. I actually thought that last scene with Diaz and Black Siren was actually going to be them finding something that Felicity might have dropped or something but it wasn't so, I'm curious to see if that's going to happen and if it, how they are going to do it. They might still find something from her in there, who knows?! 
And, to finish this rant, I just need to mention two things. I like that they are bringing this back to Season 1, which was a season that everyone loved, and they are making Oliver go 'solo' even thought I predict that he's going to find out that that's not going to work so that's when the team is going to get all back together and maybe even ask some other people to help, like Sara, since we know Caity is going to be in the last episode of the season. The second thing that I liked is that Quentin is now Mayor which is huge! He's a character that have been there since day one and he's seriously so unappreciated. It's nice to see him have more recognition and have a new storyline. I doubt he'll stay that long as mayor but maybe the producers find another nice storyline for Oliver and Quentin does stay as Mayor. Let's see what happens.
I guess that's pretty much it guys.
This episode, although really good, didn't have much happening, apart from all the Vertigo thing.
I still don't know how Oliver is going to take down Ricardo Diaz plus, I don't even know how Diaz got so powefull?! I think they didn't make that clear but, if you understood, please let me know because I seriously don't know how Diaz has all that power over Oliver.
Anyway, I'll see you guys next week with new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment