Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Flash | Season 4 Episode 19 - "Fury Rogue"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here we are with a brand new The Flash episode and, this time, I got to watch the episode live and tweet while watching it, which is something that I always like to do but I don't get the chance that often because of classes.
Unfortunately, I didn't choose the right episode. Don't get me wrong, the episode was fine but... I don't know if I was too excited about it or what was it but I just think this episode was a little meh. It had Leo aka Snart from Earth-X which is always nice but it also had Siren X, the black siren from Earth-X and she's the same annoying b*tch as the Black Siren from Earth 2 so... Yeah, you get it. Overall, I didn't think it was a big episode but it had some nice things which I will get into in a minute.
So, the main concern in this episode is keep DeVoe from getting Neil Borman, the radiation guy. In order to do that, Team Flash has to come up with a plan that DeVoe isn't expecting although, we then learn that he already knew about their whole plan apart from one thing but let's not jump too ahead.
In order to catch Neil and do something that DeVoe might not think of, Barry and Cisco go to Earth-X to recruit Leo Snart but, in doing so, they are followed by Siren X, Laurel Lance's doppleganger from Earth-X, which causes some trouble as the episode goes on.
Team Flash plans to deliever Borman to a safe ARGUS facility (since they finally realize that STAR Labs isn't the safest place and that basically everyone can get into it) with him using a suit to contain radiation and with Leo as a backup in case something happens.
Of course something happens and that's when DeVoe shows up saying that he knew about this whole plan. What he didn't know wasn't really that Siren X was going to show up, more like that Barry wasn't going to do anything about her. That happened because Barry finally felt something about Ralph's death, which is something that is major in this episode.
Basically Barry is in denial and he just won't grief. I mean, the whole reason is because he feels guilty, which he kind of is responsible for Ralph's death. Not wanting to be mean to Barry, I get where he comes from but Ralph wanted to kill DeVoe and Barry was the reason why he didn't do it so... Ralph shouldn't have listen to Barry.
Anyway, a lot happens but, in the end, they kind of win and DeVoe doesn't get Borman. As well as Siren X is captured.
Meanwhile, Cisco and Wells come up with a plan to boost Wells' thinking cap, and that's when Cisco learns about what happened to Harry. Also, Marlize finally realizes (again) that DeVoe is manipulating her and I'm almost 100% sure she's going to be the one to defeat him. Or, at least, she's going to be a big part of it.
Also, before I end, I just need to mention that Ralph isn't dead, okay? I mean, he might be but, somehow, they are going to get him back because there's photos from the cast filmin the last episode of the season and Ralph is there fighting DeVoe alongside with Barry so... He have hope! I'm seriously really happy about that and I know (I mean, I didn't know this before yesterday but it seems like) a lot of people don't like Ralph but personally, and you know this, I love him and I really hope he stays as a regular!
Okay, I guess that's it for this episode.
Not the best one but I'm going to be able to watch the next one live again so hopefully it will be better.
Let me know your thoughts and predictions and tell me if you like Ralph or not and why? I would love to know that!
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment