Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 16 - "Finale Part 2"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here we are with the final episode of this season of The Challenge.
Unfortunatelly, we are ending on a not so good note because this episode was basically the same as the last one. Okay, we had some news and gossip that we didn't know about but, overall, it was a poor episode that only made me hate more the people that I already hated. Luckily, the outcome of it all was good and about that I am happy. The thing is, I saw some spoilers before watching the episode, so this wasn't exactly a surprise to me so it wasn't that exciting but I was glad anyway. Heck, I guess I should just start with the person that won, right?
Thank god I was right and that my prayers were answered and Cara Maria won! I would still like to see Kyle win, just for the sake of a rookie winning (plus, I actually like Kyle) but Cara Maria was the person I was hoping would win and, overall, I just didn't want Kailah to win and yeah, she ended up in 4th which is even better! You could totally see her fake smile in the end of this episode. 
Well, since we're on the topic of Kailah, I should just point out that this episode made me hate her even more with the whole Kayleigh's bed thing and just overall the sh*t she said through out the whole episode! Even Jemmye apologized for what she did but not Kailah, she's too good for that! And then, tells Cara that she basically wants everyone to kneel before her and 'kiss her ass' because she thinks she the best! Heck, Cara Maria won! Kailah didn't so, who's the best?! 
That argument, the one that made Cara Maria cry even made me dislike Jordan even more, starting an argument with Derrick... Who does he thinks he is?! Ok, Jordan might be good and all but Derrick men! He not only is good on the game, he doesn't give up and he's actually a good human being! And Derrick was just right! Cara Maria has been on tons of challenges and have won now 3 of those so she has the right to think she's better than those girls, because she is! Even though, she doesn't even think that so those girls, Kailah, Marie, Kam and all those b*tches are just wrong! I'm sorry if I'm coming a little hard on this rant but I just really dislike them! They are the ones that think are better and, on top of that, they aren't even good people, which makes everything worse! It's not just spreading rumors because, just like Bananas said, that's part of the game, it's the bullying that is completely wrong and not part of the game! I'm just going to end this part here because I've just said enough.
Anyway, the rest of the episode was mainly about hookups and who did and didn't hook up with other people. There was this rumor that Bananas and Melissa had hook up and they didn't deny it so... I guess they really did. I mean, Melissa was with someone but Bananas wasn't so... Bananas is the only one that matters to me so I don't have much to talk about. They are adults and they know what they're doing. Oh, and since we're talking about Bananas, of course they had to give Devin some air time with all the vendetta with Bananas and he still insists that, if it was physical, he would still beat Bananas so... He's delusional, for sure! I'm not going to talk more about that because I don't want to give Devin the 'air time' here on my blog so, there's that.
Well, I guess I covered all the topics in this episode.
Overall, it was a little poor but I liked that Cara Maria won so, that's great!
I wasn't aware that the new Champs vs Stars season started yesterday as well so there's going to be a new Challenge rant right after this one so, double dose of challenge! There's no Bananas in this season though so, it's not going to be good... I'm just curious to see Drake Bell, like really curious and excited about that!
So, that's it! Let me know your thoughts on all of the topics above. Are you happy that Cara Maria won? Who would you like to have won? Let me know everything and I'll see you in a bit with a new The Challenge (and then The Flash) rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment