Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 14 - "Your Time Is Gonna Come"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Back with a new The Challenge rant (feeling so much better than last week, I might add) and with quite a few thoughts so... Let's get into it.
Once again, I was half right. For some odd reason I feel like my predictions are way better than what they actually end up doing in the show (so you MTV if you wanna hire me for the creative department of The Challenge or something, hit me up @danixinhahhh) but it's fine. It's still pretty interesting to see where I was right and where I got way ahead of myself and got way too creative and 'complicated'.
So, this week's episode I feel like went by very quickly (even though it was an hour long) and a lot smoother. We didn't have much drama in the beginning and we jumped right into the week's challenge, which apparently appeared out of nowhere for them, what was really funny to see - everyone's sleep face and going to a challenge in the middle of the night. And well, there wasn't much to the challenge - they just had to put heavy stuff in someone's container and, in the end, those people had to hold their container and who lasted the longest would be in the Tribunal. Pretty straight forward. My prediction was that it would play a part on the red skulls thing or that someone would be automatically eliminated but... No. It was just for the Tribunal and nothing happened to the people who lost.
In the end, Fessy and Jenny were the ones to win (Jenny was an easy win). This created a bit of drama between Fessy and Cory because Fessy promised both Cory and Josh to put them as the third member of the Tribunal if they 'gave up' which was totally wrong of Fessy to do, to promise two people the same thing (we saw how that worked for Nelson) but again, Cory really overreacted and, to be honest, I don't know what was the big deal here - both Josh and Kyle were the ones that didn't have a Red Skull, both wanted to go in so... It was pretty simple to me but, of course, this being The Challenge, they had to create some drama. Anyway, in the end, Jenny decided to go with Josh as the third member of the Tribunal and then, they had to pick two guys and two girls because yes, this was a double elimination week. My prediction was that it was Kyle vs Josh and Dee vs Bayleigh and... I was also half right with that. Kyle did go against Josh (Kyle being the house vote) and Bayleigh also went as the house vote but then... The Tribunal nominated Melissa and Aneesa so... Something was up there. Right away I knew this wasn't going to be the last episode before the final. I know Dee is going in again (in that wall elimination) and I have a few more thoughts and theories when it comes to that but I'll get into them in a minute.
Well, in the end, the Tribunal went with Aneesa to go against Bayleigh which I guess was fine with me. I felt bad for Aneesa though because she never got into a final, but I also didn't want Melissa to go in not just because she just got her Red Skull but also because I feel like I like her a bit more than Aneesa. Still, it was shady of them to put her in just because they don't want to be paired with her in the final-
Anyway so the elimination was a knots one which would be a nightmare for me but I said right away that Kyle and Bayleigh had an advantage, they are smaller and thinner than both Aneesa and Josh so they would do better at going in and out of the car. And guess what?! Yes, both won! I don't know if it was that but my sister has a theory that everyone that goes as the house vote ends up winning and if you really think about it, most of the people that are still there went as the house vote so... I don't know, just something interesting to think about.
Now, to my predictions for next week. As we see in the preview, it's that well elimination so we know that Dee is going in. My theory now is that it's going to be another double elimination. I say that because there's way too many people to run a final. Six guys and five girls. They will most likely be four of each. I'm just torn between the next episode being the one before the final or if there's going to be another episode and then the final. It looks to me that they're stretching this season so... I don't know. I really have no clue on that. The only think I know is that Dee is going in next week and I would love to see her against Jenny in that particular challenge. And if it is a double elimination, I would like to see Rogan against Fessy - that would be a good match in my opinion (obviously I don't want Bananas to go in because I want to see him run and probably win the final - yes, I still think he will win this season).
So, this are my thoughts on this episode and my predictions for the rest of the season.
Let me know your thoughts and predictions and I'll talk to you next week.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment