Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 15 - "Crash Into Me"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
I'm so stoked to talk to you about this week's episode like...! OMG what a freaking amazing episode!
I was a bit bored int he beginning but as soon as it got to the elimination... That made up for the entire episode! Oh and, once again, I guess I was pretty much right about this episode (which is always nice). There's a ton to say about this episode so let's get into it!
As I said, the beginning was a bit boring. The truth is, with the red skulls thing, everyone wanted to go into elimination and so that kept the show from getting a ton of drama. Everyone was okay with sending in the people that wanted to go and that just made basically everyone be friends with everyone. Well, now everyone had red skulls so that created a bit more tension, but only after the week's challenge.
This week's challenge was one that wasn't really that interesting. It was basically a giant bowling, with one person in a car trying to make as many barrels as they could fall down. It was funny because of some people (aka Kyle and Nelson) but that was it. I did like the outcome though, with Bananas winning for the guys (and basically winning over everyone since he was the one that knocked out the most barrels) and Kaycee winning for the girls. Well, then for the third person in the Tribunal, Kaycee wanted Fessy, but Bananas talked her out of it saying that Kyle needed it the most otherwise he would be the house vote and he was sure Fessy wouldn't be the house vote so yeah... In the end the Tribunal members were Bananas, Kaycee and Kyle. A good Tribunal, in my opinion. Then, trouble began.
With not many people in the house, and everyone being okay with everyone, the voting became hard and a bit controversial. Right away Bananas, Kyle, Jenny and a few others said that they would vote Rogan in. Knowing that, Nelson told Rogan and that just made the voting easier. He knew that he was outnumbered so Rogan just voted himself in. As for the girls, it was a bit more difficult. The girls basically split the voted between themselves, with each having one vote, and then the guys voted and, because she went behind Rogan's back, a lot of people turned on Jenny and she was the house vote. I must say, I wasn't that worried because I knew what the elimination was going to be and I knew she was going against Dee so... Yeah, I really didn't need to be worried.
Anyway, when it came for the Tribunal to vote, once again, I wasn't really focused on the girls nominations because I knew Dee was going in, but I was curious to see who they were going to nominate for the guys mainly because Bananas made a deal with Fessy saying that he wasn't going to nominate him and... Well, we all know how Bananas is so... But, I was happily surprised to see that he kept his part of the deal and he didn't nominate Fessy. So, there was only Cory and Nelson left and, against Rogan, I really didn't know who would be a better match and who the Tribunal was going to vote in. I was really leaning into Cory, because I feel like he would do better in a Final so they wanted to get rid of him but then, something changed. Nelson went to Kyle and Bananas saying that he wanted to go in because Cory needed the money the most and that was so sweet of Nelson. Really, he might not think before he speaks sometimes but in this last few episodes we have seen that he is a really loyal friend and I appreciate that.
Well, in the end, the Tribunal did vote Dee to go against Jenny, as I already knew, and they did answered Nelson's request and put him in against Rogan so... To anyone saying that Bananas is a snake... Well, he was pretty trustworthy in this episode.
And now it was time for the actual elimination. The girls went in first and OMG what was that?! I mean, I knew Jenny would beat Dee but like that?! She literally carried Dee and... WOW! It truly was one of the best, if not the best, eliminations that I've ever seen! And yes, Jenny won, of course.
The guys round was equally as impressive, but they were better matched. I did not know that Nelson was that strong though! They wrestled for a long time in the middle of that wall thing, in both rounds but, in the end, Rogan won. It might have been the fact that Rogan was a Rugby player before but again, it's just curious that the ones that won were the house votes... Just getting that out there again.
So, with this amazing elimination done... It's time for the final!
That's right, the final is next episode and I keep my prediction - Bananas is going to win this season. Not only because I see everyone that he's going up against (mainly rookies) but also because he has been doing this for a long time and there has been rumors that he's going to become a producer and not compete anymore and what better way to 'end' than as a winner of the latest season?! I'm pretty stuck on that and I can't really see anyone else winning this season, to be honest (and obviously, I'm rooting for him to win).
Anyway, that's it for me this week. I'm so happy with this episode and so stoked for the final! Let me know what you thought of this episode and who do you think is going to win? Next episode isn't going to be the last one, I'm pretty sure, but episode 17 is most likely the end of the final and then episode 18 the reunion.
So, tell me all your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you next week with the final!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment