Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 13 - "Victim of Love"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone.
So... Excuse me for anything that I don't talk about in this rant but I'm not feeling 100% so this might not 'feel' like my usual rants. I'm going to try and write like I normally do but... Just a warning.
With that said, let's talk about the episode. I can't say that this one was a big surprise, but I was still surprised at some stuff. By now I had already figured out that everyone is going to be able to have a chance at a red skull (it is even more obvious in the end of this episode and in the preview for the next one). As per usual, I was expecting to see Dee again down in Purgatory but as soon as the challenge of the week started, I knew that wasn't the case. The challenge was a Team one - two Teams with seven people and the winning Team would be the Tribunal, all of them. And even if Dee's team lost, which they did, by the way, I was sure that she wasn't going to be the Tribunal vote. There was no way she was going to be the house vote - it was either Bayleigh or Melissa - and Nany was int he Tribunal so I knew she was going into Purgatory this time. I mean, I hope she would, with everything that she has been saying she had too. And well, I was right. Nany did end up going into Purgatory against Melissa. Yes, Melissa was the house vote and that was a huge part of the episode.
This was the Kaycee/Nany/Bayleigh triangle episode and the whole drama revolved around them. Not only Bayleigh was all by herself now, but the last drop was when Kaycee voted for Melissa - basically because Nany said that she would prefer to go against Melissa instead of Bayleigh. Well, I guess that bite her in the ass.
I did now care much about that whole drama, and it's way too much for me to talk about in this post so let's just jump straight into the elimination.
It wasn't the wall thing (that is going to be the Dee one) and it was the one that we saw in last week's preview for the rest of the season. I had a feeling Melissa would do that one, where they had to grab red skull's from their opponents. I was also rooting for Melissa, to be honest. Nany has been pretty annoying this season and I'm not over the fact that she waiting till now to go into purgatory so yeah, I was rooting for Melissa and... Guess what?! Melissa won and I'm pretty happy about that. I feel like Melissa is also pretty underestimated so I love to see the underdogs winning.
As for this episode, that was it. We did see a preview where not only they say that it's going to be a double elimination but it also looks like there's going to be some type of purge. My prediction is that the week's challenge will be to take out someone's red skull (not eliminate them, just take out their red skull) and that will be for either just one person or for a girl and a guy. Then, there will be a double elimination - Kyle against Josh and Dee against Bayleigh, most likely. I might be wrong but we saw that both Kyle and Dee are going in so... Let's see who their opponents are.
And, that's it for this week's review.
Let me know what you thought of this episode and what are your predictions for the next one and I'll talk to you next week (hopefully feeling better).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment