Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 12 - "Pictures of You"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everybody!
Wow! This episode really took me by surprise! I guess I was wrong this time... (I also have a few new predictions, but I'll leave that for the end).
So, let's talk about the elephant in the room. This had already happened last week, but this time MTV really let us know and had a 'warning' type of thing in the beginning letting us know about the whole Dee situation. And if it wasn't obvious last week, this week was really obvious that they tried to cut her out of the episode as much as possible. Unfortunately, she has been winning and stuff so it was harder for production to cut her out but... I guess they did a good job. It was obvious, but now we know.
Now, let's talk about where my predictions went wrong. I said (and I've been saying this for a while) that this week it would be Cory against Kyle, and I was almost right. I thought Kyle would be the one to win the challenge and he almost did. Can we talk about that for a moment? This week's challenge looked pretty hard, but pretty cool at the same time, and it must have taken them hours to fill those tanks. And, to everyone's surprise, the two teams to move to the second part of the challenge were the ones with two girls in the team. Who would've thought, huh?! Guys are nothing without the girls... Anyway, unfortunately, Kyle, Aneesa and Jenny lost against Fessy, Bayleigh and Dee and... Well, it was pretty obvious that Swaggy was going in as the Tribunal pick. They tried to trick us though, but he did go into purgatory in the end. As for the house vote, unlike my prediction, it was between Cory and Kyle (instead of Josh and Kyle) and, unfortunately, Cory got the majority of the votes. Right away I felt really sad and bad for Kyle because, in my mind, this would be the last guys elimination. (But I'm doubting that now).
Before I get into my final predictions, let's talk about the elimination. It was a pretty fair one - Cory against Swaggy C. And I wasn't necessarily rooting for either of them so... I guess I was fine either way. Cory won in the end, which is fine by me and now... Well, I guess there's more to this season than meets the eye.
This week we didn't have a Preview for next week. Instead, we had another of those previews for the rest of the season and it looks like there will be more eliminations than the one next week. We knew there would be another girls elimination because we saw Dee going into one of those wall eliminations so we knew that. We also knew that Kyle was going and, with this preview, it's even more clear that he's going so, right now, I feel like everyone is going to have a chance to get their red skull, which is kind of shame because I would love to see their faces when TJ tells them that they wouldn't even be able to get a chance at that. Although, I'm happy that, at least, Kyle can fight for it. Well, but not only that. I feel like even after everyone has a red skull, there will be some type of Purge were a bunch of people, already with red skulls, will be eliminated and then it will be the final.
I'm just happy because, as of now, it looks like it's an easy win for Bananas. I don't want to be that hopeful and jinx it but, considering the competition, Bananas has a pretty good shot at winning this season, and I'm going to be rooting for him (obviously).
And I guess that's it for my predictions and this week's post. Let me know what you thought of the episode and which are your predictions and I'll see you next week with a brand new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment