Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Challenge: Total Madness | Season 35 Episode 11 - "You Ain't Right"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everybody!
So, this was a short one. However, we have a lot to talk about so let's get into it.
First of, let's talk about the actual running time of the episode. You might have noticed that it was way shorter than the previous episodes, and I think I know why. I don't know if you're up to the news but Dee was recently fired from The Challenge due to racist comments. The show did tweet that they were going to keep airing the episodes because of the fans but I'm pretty sure they tried to cut as much as they could from her in this specific episode. And because she was a big part of it, the episode turned out shorter than usual. You might have not noticed her 'absence' but if you go back and re-watch the episode, it's pretty clear that she 'should've' been more permanent (mainly with the whole Tribunal thing - that was pretty obvious, in my opinion).
Apart from that, well, it looks like I was half right. My prediction last week was that there were going to be two more eliminations - a girls one, in this episode, and a guys one in the next. Well, I don't think that anymore. I'm pretty sure there will be one more girls elimination. Not only because, this way, the girls will be outnumbered but also because I remember vividly Dee's elimination (which was that wall thing) and that wasn't the elimination this episode so, I'm getting ahead of myself (as usual) and I predict that Dee is going in again. Because yes, that's right, she did go in this week but she came back.
However, I was right about Mattie going in. I mean, I think I said that Bayleigh was most likely but I wanted Mattie. Not only because I like Mattie but also because I thought the could take out Dee on that wall elimination. Well, turns out that wasn't the elimination and so Mattie lost. I pretty sure if it was a more physical one Mattie would nail it but... Oh well, at least Bananas is still in the game.
Well, I don't know if there's a lot more that I need to talk about. There wasn't much drama in this episode (for obvious reasons) and the actual challenge was pretty cool and not a lot happened. I mean, a bunch of people were disqualified because they 'cheated', there's that. And because of it, it was easier to pick the people for the Tribunal - which ended up being Melissa and Josh (who won the challenge) and Bananas, who they picked. I'm having a feeling this might be Bananas' come back and he might have a good shot at winning this season (I mean, look at the people that already have a Red Skull - they're not much of a competition for Bananas. Maybe Fessy and Jenny but I don't know how they are in a final with eating challenges involved and endurance so, they might not do great in those things) but I don't want to jinx it so I'm just keep rooting for him.
Next week is a guys elimination and the preview didn't give us much. However, I do know that Kyle and Cory both go into elimination so, I still think they're going against each other and this is going to be the last guys elimination. The preview did show Cory with some sort of injury so I don't know how that's going to work but... Let's see... Maybe it's nothing really serious and he can still get it. The only think really relevant that the preview showed was Melissa and Josh arguing (obviously about the whole Dee thing that happened in this episode) so my bet is that both Josh and Kyle will want to be the house vote and so the house will have to vote which one of the two is going in. Hence why Melissa is yelling basically saying that she's not going to vote for him.
And I guess that's it from in this week.
Let me know what you thought of the episode and what you think of this whole Dee thing (her being fired and what not) and I'll see you next week with a brand new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment