Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 15 - "Finale Part 1"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
So, as promised, here I am with the Part 1 Finale Review of The Challenge.
Unfortunatelly, I don't have much to tell you. Truth is, I didn't really like the 'episode'. I mean, the reunion episodes aren't really that interesting. They are good to know more gossip and where things are at now and maybe that's the reason why they have been saying the winners in the reunion - so more people watch it - but the truth is that they didn't say anything knew in this first part. The only thing that was a surprise to me was the Jemmye and Nicole hook up, that I had no idea that happened. Apart from that, this reunion was pretty dull.
Overall, they talked about the injuries, mostly Leroy and Veronica's but, apart from me already knowing most of it because of the After Show that I watch which Bananas went to and basically said everything that happened to Leroy, they didn't really say much. Bananas said a lot more in that After Show than they did in this reunion, which is a bummer.
They taled a little bit about the hook ups and the real realtionships, like Brad and Britini which, once again, I already knew they were still together, again, because of that After Show because Britini got on the phone with them once and said that they were together and that she had met Tori and the kids, just like she said in this reunion. Apart from them, other couples that they mentioned were Cara Maria and Kyle, the latter was video chatting alongside with Kayleigh and Melissa, who were all in the UK, Kayleigh and Nelse were also mentioned as well as Melissa and Nicole.
Of course they had to talk about Bananas and Devin but still, not much happened. There's more to come in the Part 2 so, let's see what happened. There was also some things between Bananas and Tony but, overall, this was a poor Part 1, with basically no fight which, to be honest, is the only thing why most people watch the Reunion.
And well, I don't really have much to say. I don't have high hopes for the Part 2 but I will watch it, of course. At least, to know who wins. Oh, and about that, I have a prediction that Zach is actually the one that wins. I'm almost 100% sure it isn't Kailah because Bananas said something about her not winning the show and she doesn't really said anything about it so... She could've said something like 'You don't know yet' but of course they already know so... I doubt she's the winner. Thank god, really, because she was the only one that I didn't want to win. My bet is on Zach now even though I would prefer Cara Maria to win.
Let me know which are your predictions!
Unfortunatelly, I won't be able to post the Shadowhunters rant today. It will be up tomorrow, I promise!
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment