Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 1 - "When Worlds Collide"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new The Challenge season!
This season looks like is going to be quite something (just like Dirty 30 was), even thought this first episode wasn't the best.
I understand why that happened. There's a lot of new contestants, from different shows... People that we've never met so this was kind of an introduction. Nonetheless, it set the tone and we can already see some alliances forming and just some couples and hooking up so, it's going to be interesting.
Something else that is going to be interesting is the british contestants. I love the UK and british people just have something about them and, knowing that these people come from Geordie Shore and shows like that... It makes me really curious to see what's going to happen, because they can also create some drama so, the challenge people are going to have some competition.
Well, they already do because the episode started right away with a challenge and the winner of that challenge, who also won $25K was one of the british guys - Joss. I have to say that I quite liked him. I don't really know any of this people, just one or two from Are You The One but that's it so, Joss seems like a nice guy and he's clearly in shape, it's going to be interesting to see how he does on other challenges such as eating stuff or heights or stuff that isn't really running or endurance.
With that first challenge, two people also had to leave the show right away and, again, that was also a guy from the UK, some guy named Rogan and Nicole, who we already know from previous seasons (in case you don't know who she is, she's Nany's cousin).
Then, the rest of the episode was just focused on them partying at the house and, like I said in the beginning, forming alliances and just hooking up really.
We started seeing Britini and Brad (who was last seen on Cuthroat whith his now ex-wife) hooking up as well as Marie hitting (and kissing) one of the british guys. Oh, and of course we can't forget Bananas and Natalie, which I had already heard rumors so I knew this was going to happen. Actually, it's nice to see Bananas single because I've mainly seen him in challenges while he was dating Hannah so it's going to be interesting seeing him single and hitting on girls (mainly on Natalie, as far as we can see). 
And yeah, that's pretty much it I guess.
Once again, you alread know who I'm rooting for, but I also really like Shane and I'm curious to see Tony, to be honest. I've started to like him a little bit more in this past challenges so I hope he does better now. Of course there's also a lot of new guys (and girls) so I'm curious to see them playing and let's see if I find another favourite... Who knows?!
Let me know who are you rooting for and if you already like any of the new people.
I'll see you next week with brand new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment