Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 2 - "The Power of Three"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
So, I managed to watch the latest The Challenge episode (I know there's a new one tomorrow ok?) so here it is the rant like I promised you.
This, to me, is what a real challenge is, but I might say that this season has a pretty different feel to it, with all the new british people and from all this different shows. But anyway, his episode we saw how this is all going to work out from now on - with a lot of twist and still a lot more to come, because they had to keep us guessing and ended the episode in a cliffhanger.
The episode started with a little introduction, not much really, and they jumped right into the first challenge. This first challenge was, once again, and individual one, which I prefer, to be honest, and they played it in two rounds, a girls round and a guys round. This week was going to be a guys elimination so the girls didn't play until the very end, just until the first three girls finish, which were the girls that were going to win some money. The same thing happened for the guys (the money part) but thats not all. Something changed in terms of nominations and all that. I don't know if this is always going to happen, but this time, the last guy was up for elimination automatically and then, the first three, out of girls and guys, were going to be the 'Troika' and first, choose three that could be up for elimination, then the 'Inquisition' would happen and those three would talk to the Troika and basically say why they shouldn't pick them and then, just on elimination day they would find out who was going to be up against the last place from the challenge.
I think I don't need to say much about the actual challenge, just that the first three girls were Britinni, Cara Maria and Kam and the guys, obviously, Bananas was the first, Kyle second and Brad third, and the three guys were the ones with the fastes time (I guess) and they formed the Troika. I must say that Bananas have been great lately and I have a feeling he's going to be good this season, plus next episode is called Banatalie so, Bananas is going to be in the center of it.
Moving on... Those three were the Troika and they when it came to the Inquisition (aka deliberation) they went to a special room, talked and went for Cory (which was pretty obvious), Tony and Victor (which was just really random, to be honest). In the dinner that they had to 'defend' themselves, Cory basically shot himself in the foot and just came up with a story that was just awful, in my opinion, and just did worse for him. And yeah, you can imagine that, in the end, he was the one picked to go against Nelson, was the last one to finish the challenge. 
Then, the episode ended with a bang! A pretty big plot twist that I didn't really understand well but basically the winner of the elimination would win a granade that they could 'through' at their vendetta. Don't ask me what that means because I have no clue! But it's going to be big.
And that's pretty much it.
I really don't know what to say about the preview, just that the elimination seems pretty cool and that the next challenge is going to be an interesting one. Most of all, I'm interesting to see what happens between Bananas and Natalie. Not that I ship them or anything, just because I want to see Bananas really.
Anyway, let me know what you thought about the episode, what are you thinking about this season so far and who do you think is going home - Nelson or Cory? Let me know everything.
I'll see you tomorrow with a new The Challenge rant plus the comeback of The Flash!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment