Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 2 Episode 8 - "It's the Final Countdown"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
I'm sorry I took some time with this post. I know this isn't a blog about me or anything but, if you follow me on twitter, you already know that my life have been crazy lately and it was just impossible for me to watch and rant about any series lately. Actually, it was a miracle I was able to watch this episode but I kind of had to because I owe this one to you so here it is, the final rant of The Challenge: Champs vs Stars.
This time, this is for real the finale and it was actually pretty funny! I mean, finals shouldn't be fun, mostly on The Challenge, but you know, this wasn't like a real real season and, let's be real, the stars weren't that great to everything was mostly for funs.
Anyway, they still had some pretty good challenges in this episode! 
The episode start right away with the announcement of who the teams where going to choose to join them in the final and my wishes came true and both teams picked who I wanted them to pick. The stars team did really do that coin toss and Michelle basically won, ending up choosing Justin to join them. As far as the Champs team, they didn't do that - they picked someone and that someone was CT, which would be my choice too. They even joked about Bananas choosing CT because they had like a rivalry back in the day and now they are kind of friends and, once again, they showed the banana backpack images from Cuthroat, which is always funny to see.
Moving on, they don't spend much time on drama or anything (because there wasn't any) and jump right into the challenge, because yes there were challenges in this episode before the real final, which is unusual. There were four challenges and who won each challenge would win an advantage for the final challenge. In the end, the Champs won three out of four and, surprisingly, the stars managed to win one challenge, throughout the whole season, which is impressive, and at the same time funny.
I don't really know what else to say about those challenges, apart from the last one which was a pretty funny one, mostly because of Bananas showing his butt and everyone commenting on that -  for example, Justina's comment about his butt being so white it was blinding them. That was really funny!
Apart from that, there wasn't much to say. In the first one the stars were actually about to win but the champs won in the end, the second challenge was really boring because the champs won really easily, and the third challenge was the one that the stars won (and then there's the fourth that I've already talked about).
And then, because they won 3/4, they had some advantages. The last challenge involved looking for tiny keys in sand in order to unlock themselves, and there were 25 keys. Well, the advantage was that, for each challenge won, they would remove 3 keys, so the champs only had to look between 16 keys while the stars had to look between 22 keys, which is a big difference.
Needless to say that the Champs won the season! It was pretty obvioust in my opinion. It was clear that they were superior, mostly becausee they won all the challenges throught the whole season so, it was nice!
And, with that, Bananas added another win to his wins, so he now has 7, which is impressive and I'm really proud and happy for him. Let's hope he wins the new season as well!
So, I guess that's pretty much it. I won't be able to rant about the new Vendettas episode so expect it in the next few days. I'm going to try and watch it tomorrow and rant about it too but I won't promise.
Let me know all your thoughts in this champs vs stars season, what you thought about the ending and I'll see, hopefully, tomorrow.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment