Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

Arrow | Season 6 Episode 11 - "We Fall"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone! Here's the first rant of the day - Arrow!
I feel like I need to start by saying that this episode was so much better than the previous one and, actually, I think this might have been one of the best episodes this season so far. This haven't really been my favourite Arrow season but I must say that this episode was pretty good and, hopefully, the episodes will get better and better from now on.
Overall, this episode was an episode really focused on family (like the whole theme of this season) but mostly focused on Oliver's family/relationships, with Felicity and with William being the top ones, and starting of the episode right with a bonding scene between Oliver and William, which was pretty cute. Also, in that scene, there was a lot of other things that I really enjoyed, like Oliver's little 'pun' when he tells William to pick his The Flash backpack and go to school, that was really funny to me. And then, after that, the really cute moment between Oliver and Felicity. Sometimes, I even forget that they are actually married, maybe that's because they don't show it that often but in this scene they showed it very well and I just can't believe the writers kept them apart for a whole season when it's clear that they should, they need to be together.
Moving on, we see like that major event of this episode, which is Cayden James twisted plan to basically kill everyone in Star City by hacking into the eletronic devices and just mess with them and seriously, kill random people, and everything just for revenge of his son. Seriously, this storyline is almost as bad as Darhk's storyline. I don't get why Cayden James is doing what he's doing nor I understand what is his end game because this whole thing doesn't make any sense! Like Oliver said in the episode, if he wants revenge, why just don't expose him as the Green Arrow?! I mean, he said that he already did that but... I don't know man! All I know is that I've seen a theory on twitter about who's Cayden James' son and I totally support that theory - that it's Billy Malone! Cayden said that Oliver killed him 'by accident' while he was 'fighting' someone else and he killed Billy thinking that it was Adrian Chase so... Maybe it's him?! Also, they then said that Cayden must have got some bad intel because the timings of things doesn't match and stuff but, to be honest, I think that they just don't remember or something because they kept saying that Oliver hasn't killed anyone lately so, they must have forgotton.
Anyway, while all this is happening, some stuff is also going on with the New Team Arrow. Turns out Vigilante talked to them and said that he's infiltrated in the Cayden James group and that he also wants to take him down and then gives them some intel to stop part of Cayden's plan. At first, they didn't trust him but the intel checked out so they then got another intel and shared it with OTA. This whole episode was like 'we aren't together but we are working together' some type of thing. They weren't 'working' together but they were sharing intel and in the very end they fought together so... I think they are going to be all together in no time, just watch out.
And, one last thing before I end this rant... I need to talk about that scene between Felicity and William because that was an hell of a scene! So good! The way they did it, Felicity telling William why what Oliver is doing is important and so on while, at the same time, Oliver and the others were fighting, it was amazing! And not just that, but the actual conversation was really moving and the part where Felicity said that she loved Oliver since he brought her a laptop with a bullet?! That was just amazing and so cute and yeah, in the end, William understood and 'it's all good now'. At least, between William and Oliver.
And yeah, just a little side note, that William scene saving his whole class, was pretty badass as well. Really liked it!
Okay, I think that's everything for this rant!
Overall, this was a great episode and I seriously hope this gets better, mainly with the whole Cayden James storyline because, until now, it has been hella boring and just confusing.
Let me know what you thought of the episode and what you think is going to happen from now on and I'll see you later with a new Supernatural rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment