Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 17 - "I Went to the Woods"


Spoiler Alert!

Ok, I think I should start this rant by saying that this was probably the best episode of this season and one of TVD's best episodes of all time!
This episode was so intense and it made me feel all the feels! Besides, Paul Wesley did amazing in this episode, it made me realize why he has always been my favourite and why I love Stefan so much! 
So, after last weeks episode, and after Nora and Mary Louise destroyed the Phoenix stone, everyone was wondering how Stefan was going to get back, because we knew that Stefan couldn't just be dead. We then find out that, because the stone was destroyed, every single vampire that was inside that stone got back to life, but with a twist, they weren't in their own bodies. Instead, they could end up in anyones body (as long as they were dead, I think) and so, as you can imagine, things didn't get well for Stefan. Stefan ended up in an human body and a serial killer vampire ended up inside Stefan's actual body.
But, Stefan didn't get inside any human body, he got inside the body of a drunk guy and that had just caused a massive car accident and so, he ends up running from the Police. Besides that, just like Jo, since Stefan wasn't inside his own body, he would start dying and he basically just had 3 days to get back to his own body, the thing is, the vampire that was inside Stefan's body, was enjoying it too much and I guess he just wasn't going to give up on that body (I still don't really know how that body thing works so I might have some things messed up, I'm sorry about that) so, when Damon was going to get Stefan back, the vampire that was inside Stefan's body just ran away and they find out later in the episode that he got back to the place were he used to kill before he was turned a vampire.
The best part of the episode, and the worst, was seeing Stefan struggle inside the human body. Besides being chased by the police, he was also hurt and he ended up stuck in a roadway while it was snowing but like heavly snowing. He was basically dying and seeing him so hurt was killing me, I felt so bad for him. And then, when Damon finally got to him it was also pretty sad and, as much as I'm linking this brother storyline, it hurts me to see them like that, mad at each other.
So, yeah, the episode was basically that. I kind of miss Bonnie in this last couple of episodes and, since we found out that Kat is leaving TVD in the end of Season 8... I wish we had more scenes with her. But I've seen some pictures and we are going to have some Bonenzo in the next episode! I seriously can't wait for that!
And, since I just can't not talk about The Originals (I hope you guys don't mind me talking a few bits about The Originals on TVD rants), here's a few things that I loved in this weeks episode; Well, it was basically everything! Just like TVD's episode, this week's The Originals episode was also pretty intense and I'm loving this new Lucien storyline. I mean, it has been his storyline since the beggining, from what we found out in this episode, but now it's more about him and I'm loving it! I Love Lucien and I just don't care that I might be the only one! Also, Kolvina was pretty cute in this episode and even thought it was kind of messy I'm loving the fact that it's not all 'rainbows and butterflies', I like me some drama!
Ok, that's it guys! I seriously can't wait for the next episodes and I just can't believe that the season is almost ending!
Anyways, let me know your thoughts about this episode (you can also tell me what you thought about The Oringals' episode) and I'll see you next with, hopefully, a new Arrow rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment