Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

The Challenge | Season 39 Episode 10 - "Feeling Used"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

The last few days have been crazy so, as per usual, I'm a bit late with this rant. However, I'm still posting this before the new episode comes out so... Better than the previous posts. Anyway, I guess I should just go into the episode and talk about how boring and exciting it was at the same time.

First of all, all the lead up to the elimination was pretty boring and predictable. I was wrong though about which Champ would come this episode, but I was still right about it being a guy. That made everything way more predictable, to be honest. The lead up to the daily challenge was mostly about Kyland and James (as if we didn't know already that they were at the bottom of everyone's list) and guess what?! They were both on the loosing Team and Kyland was straight away the choice of the winning Team. Which, if you really think about it, didn't make any sense! Horacio started with getting every one of them to say one name that they would not pick and no one said Corey's name as the person they want to keep safe so... Why not just pick Corey?! Seriously, going to Kyland made no sense but that just showed Kyland who he can trust (only Horacio and Zara). Then, as far as the actual daily challenge goes, it was pretty boring and, although I was rooting for the Orange Team (the one that ended up winning), I also despise a lot of the people in that Team. And, as much as it pains me to say, Jay is really going down on my list of my favourites. I really dislike what he's been doing this season and, as much as I want to say it's all due to Michele, I know it's Jay as well. So, at this point, the only people that I like are Kyland, Zara, Horacio and maybe Colleen. I like a good underdog.

Moving on to the Nominations, everything was up in the air but, at the same time, the choice was really obvious - James. They made it look like a lot of them were torn between James and Ed because Ed hasn't been talking game with anyone and then Ed started campaining to vote for Corey (which I'm all for) but, at the end of the day, basically all of them went with James who, believe it or not, I'm starting to like. He's not one of my favourites or anything but the guy is a genuine guy and isn't doing any of that politicking bullsh*t and I appreciate that about him. Plus, as I said, I like a good underdog and I just want all of them to team up and start gunning for Jay and Michele.

So, it was Kyland and James in the sand to possibly go in against... Darrell. I wish Darrell would have picked the Chaos in the draw but he got Kyland's name and thank god it wasn't a physical challenge. I know everyone wants to see physical challenges (I do too) but because I really wanted Kyland to win, I was really happy with the elimination. And I was even happier with the ending because Kyland won and not only he won against a Champ but he also showed everyone what he's capable of and I can't wait for him to go after Jay (which I'm pretty sure he will).

The episode ended with TJ telling them to gear up because they were going straight into a challenge and it looked like it was an eating challenge and I can't wait! They also showed CT in the preview but I doubt CT will appear in the next episode. There's still four champs left to show up and I think it will be a girls elimination next so maybe Laurel?! I'm pretty sure they'll leave Cara Maria and CT for last. I would love to see a double elimination though.

But I guess that's it from me. Next episode will air in about 24 hours so, in the meantime, let me know what you thought of this episode and who do you think will be the champ to show up next and I'll see soon (hopefully) with a new rant!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment