Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 2 - "Dive Another Day"

Spoiler Alert!

 

O-M-G! What was this episode?!

Hello everyone and welcome to a new The Challenge review.

I'm sorry I'm coming a little bit late but I have been busy and I only got to watch the episode right now and, of course, I had to write about it because it was so unexpected! I would go as far to say that this was better than the first episode. With saying that, let's get into it because there's quite a lot to talk about.

The episode started right away with a reveal. So, you remember that Natalie was about to pick her partner out of everyone and I was really confused on what would happen to CT, because I was already assuming that she would still be with Wes. Well, she did stay with Wes and what happened was that CT became a Rogue Agent - that meant that he couldn't participate in the week's challenge, but the person to be without a partner in the next elimination would be partnered with him. This are some really important information for what's coming next.

After that, they don't waste a lot of time on drama (and they do that throughout the whole episode, which I appreciated) and move to the actual challenge. It was basic, with some swimming and sticking some poles on the 'enemies team'. In the end, the Double Agents were Fessy and Aneesa, again, just because everyone was afraid to vote for them. I thought that was so dumb and, for the first time in my life, I agreed with Devin, which is something huge (cause I don't really like him).

Then all the strategy started. Part of the house wanted to stick with the plan to through Wes again (assuming it would be a guys elimination) but then Joseph wanted to volunteer. But he didn't really, because he then started saying some stuff about wanting Wes to be the house vote so he would know that he was going against Wes because he just wanted that... Well, not only that annoyed the heck out of me but it also annoyed everyone in the house and, in the end, a lot of people voted for him and Big T, including herself (they weren't working well together and she wanted a new partner) ending with them being the house vote. Then it was all on Fessy and Aneesa, and that's when things changed. Kyle went to them saying that he voted Wes (when he didn't) and, because Fessy and Aneesa end up finding out who votes for who, that changed their game.

When it was time to send someone into elimination, both Fessy and Aneesa voted Kyle and Nany. It was, indeed, a guys elimination so it was Joseph against Kyle. I was bummed that Kyle went into elimination but, to be honest, I was pretty confident that he would win. And he did. It was pretty easy and now he has a Gold Skull. Not only that but he got to choose if he wanted to stay with Nany or have a new partner and that was when things got crazy. Not only he didn't choose to stay with Nany but he also didn't choose Big T. He went full on a picked Kam! That was so unexpected and, although I'm not a fan of Kam, I liked that he went all in. That left Josh without a partner so he got to choose between Nany and Big T and, luckily, he chose Nany because that meant that CT would be paired with Big T and that was just what I wanted. In the end, all of them were happy with their new partners and so was I. I mean, I might not like Kam very much, but I liked Kyle's decision to not mess around. And then, I'm not a fan of neither Nany nor Josh so they're good for each-other and I really wanted CT with Big T so... That was awesome!

Now, I have a crazy prediction! Something tells me that next elimination will be a guys elimination again. I predict that because this game is full of twists and turns and they're already expecting it to be a girls elimination but the thing is, everyone has a partner now so it's a good excuse for TJ to mix things up and change it to a guys elimination again. I would love to see that, to be honest.

Anyway, that's my prediction for next episode.

Let me know what you thought of the episode and if you're happy with the new pairs and I'll talk to you on my next rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment