Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 1 - "Checking In"


Spoiler Alert!

American Horror Story: Hotel finally started and what a way to start! This episode was just what I was expecting it to be! 
I feel like I should start with the scenarios. That hotel is just amazing! Loved the beggining of the episode where we can see clearly every part of the of the hotel (or at least, almost every part). Other thing that I noticed about this episode that is kind of different from the other seasons of AHS is the soundtrack, Just like the scenarios, the soundtrack of this episode was just amazing! I think it suited perfectly with the episode and it gave the episode a different style from what I was used to from AHS, but in a good way. 
Now, let's get into specifics. The scene that was just like WOW in that episode is the scene that I chose to post in the banner. That scene between Lady Gaga's character and Matt Bomer's character (with the other two 'extras') was just... I don't even have words for it, For sure, this season is way more sexual than the previous ones, but with Lady Gaga in it, what were you supposed to expect?! And, let's just say, Matt Bomer is the BEST THING in this season. Seriously, that man is just hot hot hot. I kind of missed Evan Peters, though. Hopefully he will be in the next episode, which I'm really excited about.
To resume this first episode of this amazing season (which I'm sure is going to be), my thoughts are that this is really a different season for AHS. I feel like this season doesn't have that super scary scenes, but some weird sh*t happens in that hotel. I'm still trying to figure out all that 'white man' stuff that was rapping Max Greenfield's character while Sally (Sarah Paulson's character) was watching but I already understood the main part of the season, which is Lady Gaga's character and all her 'kids'... I'm sure Ryan Murphy is going to come up with some twist but, for now, I think I understand it. I also think that this first episode was a little bit confusing, because there's a lot going on at the same time and, even though at the beggining I didn't think they were connected, by the time the episode was ending I realized everything is connected in that hotel which makes me really excited to find out more about all the creepy stuff that happens in there (which is a lot, by the way).
So, yeah, this are my first toughts in this season premiere of American Horror Story. I have super high expetations about this season so, can't wait for the next episode!
Let me know what did you think about this first episode in the comments :)
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment