Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 2 - "The Candidate"


Spoiler Alert!

This weeks episode of Arrow kind of let me down. You know I loved the first one and, out all the series that I talk in this blog, this was my favourite season premiere but I feel like this second episode wasn't as good as the first one.
Of course the first ones are always better and, even though I didn't like this one as much as I liked the first one, this episode had a lot of things that I quite liked.
First of all, loved the new character, Curtis Holt. I feel like he's going to bring something to the series. He seems like a funny and enjoyable character so I can't wait to see more of him!
Also, still so in love with Oliver and Felicity's relationship! Seriously, I can't get enough of them! They're probably my favourite ship ever and I'm so loving their cute moments.
In this episode, we didn't get to see much more of Damien Darhk, but we got to see more of Thea's stuggles and we found out the story behind how they are going to bring Sarah back for Legends of Tomorrow. I never liked Sarah, but it's interesting to know how they came up with bringing her back.
To be honest, the story about Lonnie Machin wasn't that interesting, but that end about Anarchy and that got me excited for the next episode.
I forgot to talk about this on the last rant but, WTF like Detective Lance working with Damien Darhk? I wasn't expecting that at all but in this episode we got a glimpse of why he's working with him.
And, the most exciting part of the episode was the end... So.. Oliver is running for Mayor?! Like What?! Seriously, I wasn't expecting that at all. I still wonder if what he meant was that Green Arrow was going to run for Mayor or if it was like him, Oliver Queen. I think it's Oliver but... How cool would it be to have Green Arrow running for Mayor?! I think that would be so dope!
Anyways, that's it for this rant. Tell me in the comments what did you thought of this episode!
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment