Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 3 - "Mommy"


Spoiler Alert!

I swear to god, American Horror Story gets better and better with each episode. 
I feel like this episode was a little bit emotional. With the last episode, we got to see how everything happened and got to learn more about each character, and with this episode I feel like we got to see the result of what happened. Sure we also get some back story, mostly from Angela Basset's character, which I was so excited to see, but I think what was important in this episode was the relationships between each character.
Another thing... This series is getting more sexual with every episode, what I kind of like, to be honest. Well, we couldn't expect something else from Lady Gaga, isn't it?
The highlight for me in this episode was Donovan's and his mother relationship! I really like Matt Bomer as a bad boy but I prefer him a little bit more sweet, and that last scene in the episode was just perfect! For sure, Lady Gaga's character is going to get pissed, afterall, we saw what she did when the same thing happened to Angela Basset's character, right?! But, that's what I'm most excited to see next. Just can't wait to see what evil plan Lady Gaga's character is going to do and, of course, how Donovan's and his mom relationship is going to change, because I'm sure it is going to change.
Also, I really felt sorry for John... The Hotel is really messing with his head and I feel like we are losing like, the 'down-to-eath' character that we had... I just hope he works out something.
A character that I'm not really enjoying is Tristan like, he kind of pisses me off. I really like Finn Wittrock but his character is just so anoying. 
I also didn't understand the point of Will Drake but now I get it, the Countess wants to marry him and kill him so she can have his money... I don't see that working out, to be honest but, let's see what happens.
Really liked to see Evan Peters again and I feel like his characters is one of the most interesting ones. He has quite a story and that really keeps me locked to the screen. I always want to know more about his story and, to be honest, I can't wait to see him like in action in real life
And yeah guys, overall, the series keep better and better and I just can't wait to see more of Donovan and Mr. March. Tell me in the comments what is your favourite character from this season and what did you thought about this episode.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment