Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 2 - "Never Let Me Go"


Spoiler Alert!

Sorry I took a little bit longer with this episode but this last week has been crazy and didn't have time to watch this new episode. But anyways, let's just start with the rant because you're not here to read why I didn't updated earlier.
So, this episode was just amazing! I don't know if it was because it was Brian Young who wrote it but I feel like this episode was way better than the first one, which is odd, because usually the first episodes of the seasons are always the best ones but I didn't feel it this time. 
This episode got me a lot more in the storyline and I'm just loving what they are doing with this two storylines, the heretics one and the stone one. For me, the stone storyline seems more interesting, even though I think the two storylines are connected. I don't know why, but I feel it.
Something else that I also really liked was the beggining. I miss Kai so damn much and the fact that they still bring some clips of him in the beggining of the episode makes me so happy. 
On the other hand, the heretics are starting to really piss me off. Their storyline is somehow interesting but... I don't know, they're kind of annoying at the same time. Also, I like Lily from last season way more than I like this Lily. Lily seemed a pretty interesting character last season but this season... She's kind of annoying.
Something they said they were going to do this season was bring back the 'feelings' from Season 1 and I feel like they're actually doing it. I'm loving the Salvatore Brothers scenes and what they are planning to do and they are bring back the stone storyline. It's not the same stone, of course, but I always like when they had a stone involved in the story so... Let's see what happened. I'm really excited about it!
Jeez, I have so many more scenes that loved in this episode!
Let's just talk about Enzo like... OMG! I don't know, but he seems to get hotter and hotter in every episode (even in every scene, I would say) and I'm loving his scenes. The Guitar scene was just.. WOW and, is he in love with Lily?! Like, what?!
Also, the flash forwards with Caroline working in a television show! Those were just amazing! Those flash forward scenes make me want to watch more and more and, who the hell is her fiance if it isn't Stefan?! I mean, I don't like Steroline but... That's what I was expecting... I wonder if its Enzo... OR KLAUS! That would be so amazing. Anyways I'm rambling now, let's continue with the episode.
Something that I also wonder about is who is the sixth heretic... I'm betting on Lucy, just because I read all the producers talking a lot about Lucy on twitter so... There's something special about her, I feel it!
Oh, and let's not forget about Bonnie and Matty-Blue-Eyes! Loving them and really excited to see what they are also up to.
Ok, I think that's it for this episode. I think I covered every topic in this episode so... Wait for the rant of the next episode which is airing this Thursday!
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment