Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 1 - "Green Arrow"


Spoiler Alert!

Arrow is back and what an amazing way to start the season! Arrow's first episodes are always really good and this one wasn't exception!
The episode started right away with the most beautiful scene ever: Oliver and Felicity together! As an Olicity shipper I was DYING to see a scene like this and it finally happened! Oliver and Felicity ae finally together and I couldn't be more happy!
Something that was also really excited to me was to see Thea with the Arrow Team. Thea from season 4 was kind of pissing me of, but the 'good' Thea is back and that was one of the most exciting things about this episode.
I was kind of upset with Oliver and Diggle's relationship but with the end of the episode I think they're almost back on track so, it's all fine.
Talking about the ending... OMG! What was that ending?! That 'Six Months Later' just killed me! I seriously hope that it wasn't Felicity who died because if it is her... I'm dying with her! Seriously, Felicity is my favourite character from the series and it would be so sad to see her leave the show. I have hope that the producers come up with something to 'not make her die' because it wouldn't be the same without her.
On the other hand, I was so happy to see Grant Gustin (aka The Flash) in the episode. That means awesome crossovers and I love when Arrow and The Flash crossover because I LOVE both shows and, from what I understood, they're helping each other 'kill' the villains from each show, which is super cool.
Also, that new villain is super exciting! I didn't read the comics so I don't know sh*t about Darhk, which makes me even more curious about what's going to happen next. 
In the end, it was an AMAZING episode and I'm going to die waiting for the next one. Already have a feeling that it's going to be an amazing season but, when it isn't?!
Hope you guys liked my rant and tell me what did you guys think about the episode and if you agree with me!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment