Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 4 - "Devil's Night"


Spoiler Alert!

American Horror Story's Halloween episode aired yesterday and what an amazing Halloween episode!
I felt like this episode was so creepy. A little bit confusing, but so creepy. The stuff that happened in this episode just kept me thinking about what the hell was happening?!
That dinner called "Devil's Night" (the episode name) was the highlight for me. All those killers in the same room, doing some creepy sh*t, I might say, was seriously the best part of the episode. I also really liked Evan Peters in this scene and I have to say this, I think this might be Evan Peters' best character. I really liked Tate but the way he is playing this character is just amazing and he keeps me 'glued' to the screen.
It got me a little bit confused at the end of tha scene, when John is alone with Sally but I think I'll understand in the next episodes, and it wasn't a big thing anyways, at least, I think.
Apart from that, the other thing that happened was that Alex found out about Holden and that scene where Holden drinks Scarlett's dog blood just got me in shock! Seriously, I wasn't expecting it at all. I sure was expecting something to happen, like he would run away or something but that?! Nope. 
Something that got me really surprised was that the Countess told Alex about everything, or almost everything, and, let's not forget about the end of the episode like WTF?! I get that she loves her son but... omg that was other thing that I wasn't expecting and that got me really surprised. We are running out of alive characters and that kind of worries me. 
This wasn't the best episode of this season, I kind of feel like this was almost a filler, but it was a good episode anyway. I missed Matt Bomer though, and I was really curious about how the relationship between Donavan and his mum would be now that he turned her in a 'vampire', which made me sad that they didn't talk about that in this episode. Hopefully we will see more of him and his mum next episode.
Tell me what did you think of this episode and tell me what are you dressing up as for Halloween.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment