Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 3 - "Restoration"


Spoiler Alert!

Two rants on Arrow episodes in one day! I just got too excited with the last episode that I had to watch the new one today, and what an episode!
First of all, so glad that Diggle and Oliver are back on tracks and that the OTA (Original Team Arrow), just like Felicity said, is reunited and happy. Well, as happy is they can be... 
Really liked the fact that we got to see more of Damien Darhk, because I really like him as a villain. I mean, he's not likeable but he is an interesting character and I always like to find out more about him. We still don't know about his 'powers' but I'm sure we'll find out, eventually.
And of course, I have to mention like the highlight moment of this episode, that was the come back of Sarah. You know I don't like Sarah at all but it was the moment that everyone was waiting for.
We also got to see Malcolm again, now as Ra's al Ghul. I never really liked him but he gives a different feeling to the show so I'm always interesting to see what is his next move.
I also got really excited about Diggle's storyline. The truth is, we never got know much about Diggle. Ok, we know about his wife, and now his daughter, and we know that he was in the military and all but we didn't know anything else, so I'm super excited to find out more about him and, of course, about the death of his brother.
Oh, and J. R. Bourne was in this episode, which was super cool. He played a meta-human so, another 'bridge' between The Flash and Arrow, what I always apreciate.
And, let's not forget to talk about the flashbacks! I feel like I never mentioned the flashbacks on my rants but I'm really liking this season's flashbacks! Last season, the flashbacks were kind blah! but this year they're pretty interesting. I still don't know how that's connected to this storyline but I'm sure we'll find out, just like everything else.
Well, that's basically it. I feel like this might be one of my favourite shows this eyer because it always keeps me wanting more and more. Can't wait for next week!
Tell me what did you thought in the comments and expect for a TVD rant soon!
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment