Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 3 - "Age of Innocence"


Spoiler Alert!

This season of The Vampire Diaries is getting better and better! This episode was just amazing, my favourite so far! I don't even know what to start with...
What about the flash forward?! 
That flash forward made me feel all kinds of feels. First, getting a special participation of Michael Trevino made me so happy! He has always been a big part of TVD and I already kind of missed him. On the other hand, seeing Stefan getting his car on fire just got me really sad. Stefan's car is probably the thing that Stefan cares the most (probably more than Caroline) and seeing him destroying his care just made me feel so sad. But, that also means that something big is going to happen, so that got me really curious about whats going to happen next!
Then, the major part of this episode, Valerie's storyline. I still don't know how I feel about Valerie. I know she's the only heretic that I don't hate but I don't particularly like her. Her story also made me feel both those emotions. At one time I liked her, at other I hated her. I kind of liked to see old Stefan again, reminded me of the Katherine ages, which I kind of miss. But, in the end, it was interesting to know all their story together and, mostly, to find out that she was the first heretic to exist! I'm really excited to find out more about Julian, because he seems like a quite interesting character and he might be the big villain of this season. Just a guess! 
Also really liked Oscar! Like, seriously, that dude seemed so cool and, by far, my favourite heretic. So sad that Valerie had to kill him in the end. That made me hate her quite a bit. 
The interection between Bonnie, Damon and Ric was really cool too in this episode. I'm so curious about this Phoenix stone! We've already seen that it does bring people from the dead, but I feel like there's more behind it, that must be! Afterall, Lily is also after that stone, so there must be something really big behind that stone. I really want that stone to work out, to be honest, not just because I want Jo back, but also because, if Ric manages to bring Jo back, there's a chance they can bring Kai back to. I don't know who would want him back, though, but it would be so damn cool to have Kai back. It's obvious that in every episode I try to find something to bring Kai back, but truth is that Kai was my all time favourite character from TVD, so obviously I'm always going to find an excuse to bring him back.
Something that I missed in this episode (or should I say, someone) was Michael Malarkey aka Enzo. I know he's not a major character, I mean, he is in the main cast, but he doesn't have like a major role in the story line, but he's one of my favourite characters and of course I'm going to miss him when he isn't in an episode.
And yeah, I think that's it for todays rant. Overall, it was an amazing episode and it got me so excited to the next one.
Leave in the coments what did you thought, what did you think about Valerie and Stefan's storyline, and which is your favourite heretic.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment