Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 4 - "Beyond Redemption"


Spoiler Alert!

One more amazing episode of Arrow aired yesterday so, again, I'm here to rant about it.
Just like I said, it was an amazing episode, if not, the best until now. It got me 'glued' to the screen in every scene and it also got me so excited for the next episode.
One of the best parts of this episode was Oliver running for mayor. I got so surprised in the end of last episode but I loved it! I think they're starting a great storyline, not just the Green Arrow as an 'hero' but also Oliver Queen as an hero to that city. I can't wait to see more of his campaing and all the stuff that him and the Team Arrow are going to do. Also, so ready for some funny jokes from Felicity, which I really liked in this episode.
Although being an intense episode, I think it was pretty light-weighted too. I found myself laughing in a lot of the scenes, but also really 'worried' in others, so I think that's one of the main reasons why I liked this episode so much.
The SCPD storyline was really great too. It was good to 'worry' about something else besides Darhk for a moment, and this storyline was great for that. We still got into the Damien Darhk storyline, which is the main storyline, but I always like to have like little storylines in between.
Oh, and of course, we have to talk about Sarah. First Lance is so happy, then he wants to kill her and, in the end, she ran away. I know she's going to live and be 'well' because she's joining Legends of Tomorrow but, again, I'm really curious how that's going to happen.
We also got a little bit into the story about Ray Palmer and how he's going to 'come back'. I'm pretty sure he is the one who's sending those things to Felicity, and I think he's trying to say that he is in his small state. I'm almost sure that is what's happening but, let's see, I have a feeling we're going to find out in the next episode. If not, the other after next week.
Also, Oliver finally found out that Lance is 'working' with Damien Darhk and I totally understand his first reaction, but I'm so glad that everything turned out well and that plan on Lance 'working' on both sides is just genious
And, to finish, the flashbacks! I still don't know how that's linked with today's world but I'm really enjoying this flashbacks and I can't wait to find out more. And since that that agent found out the device that Oliver was using to communicate with Amanda, I think that's going to be pretty interesting.
I seriously can't wait for the next episode.
Tell me in the comments your thoughts and I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully, with a TVD rant.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment