Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 2 - "Chutes and Ladders"


Spoiler Alert!

Episode 2 of AHS: Hotel aired yesterday and, of course, I'm here today to rant about it.
To be honest, I think this episode was as good as the first one. This episode just gave more details about everything that happens in the hotel and now I feel like I completely understand it. We got a view on how the hotel's story beggan and, with that, they introduced us to Evan Peters character, finally! I missed Even in the first episode because he is basically the soul of the show. A season without Evan Peters wouldn't be the same thing, that's for sure!
We also understood all the 'vampire' thing, and we now we can proper call them vampires, even though this vampires have some particullar caracteristis, which is cool, because shows keep doing the same vampires and, don't get me wrong, I love the 'traditional' vampires but it's good to change things up once in a while.
Also, I keep getting amazed with all the scenarios in this season! Seriously, the hotel itself is already amazing but the other locations that they use are also pretty amazing.
I kind of missed Angela Basset so I hope they introduce her in the next episode.
Something that I didn't quite like/understand/agree is how the hell Lady Gaga's character left Matt Bomer's character? Seriously, who dumps Matt Bomer?! I know I wouldn't! And, with that guy? (I mean, I love the actor, which name I can't remember but, seriously?)
Anyways, I can't wait to see more things about Evan Peters's character because he seemed quite a pretty interesting character and I also can't wait to know what's going to happen between Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer because he seemed pretty pissed with her... just saying!
And well, I think that's it for today's rant. I know it's smaller than the previous one but I feel like, even thought a lot happened in this episode, not much happened... Did you get me? I feel like most of the episode was to understand all this characters and I've already told you what I thought about that. I now, I'm just waiting to get into the really creepy stuff because that's what I love the most about this show.
Tell me in the comments what did you thought about this episode and see you in my Arrow rant (which is coming pretty soon).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment