Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Originals | No More Rants


Hello guys!
I'm here, sadly, to announce that I'm not going to do more The Originals rants.
This comes a little bit out of a sudden but, the truth is, I'm not doing great at Uni at the moment. I'm not doing really bad, but there's one particular subject that I'm strugling with and I need to focus more on that.
The blog and the rants are just an hobbie to me. Obviously I would love to do something related to reviewing or even be on a podcast to talk about my favourite series in the future, but right now my main priority is to do well at school and that means make choices and maybe even leave the blog behind.
I'm not going to do that, relax! But I did have to stop ranting about one of the series and the one that I chose was The Originals.
I love The Originals to death and they're like my substitute for TVD, but it was the last series that I started ranting about so I think it wouldn't be 'fair' to my other series to stop one of those before this one, so The Originals was the 'chosen one'.
Before I really end this post I just wanted to say that I did watch the last episode (as I'm still going to watch the show and, also, if you want to keep updated on my thoughts about the show you can live tweet with me @danixinhahhh or just go to my twitter page because I'll keep live twetting during the episode so, that won't change) and I really liked it. The last episode was basically all I wanted! You know I'm an hardcore Kolvina shipper and we finally had the happy ending that we wanted/deserved so, let's just pray this stays this way.
Ok, I think that's all for now...
I'm really really sorry but it's life and I just had to. Maybe I'll come back with the rants for the new season, who knows?!
Until then, there's still going to be Shadowhunters and The Challenge rants during the summer so, keep and eye on those!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment