Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Pros | Season 30 Episode 5 - "Immovable Objections"


Spoiler Alert!

Here we are with the second to last The Challenge episode of Champs vs Pros.
But good news! A brand new season is starting again in July and, even though I won't be here when it airs (because I'll be on holidays), I will for sure start ranting about it as soon as I get home!
Also good news is the fact that the champs won this challenge! I know, I'm starting right away with the ending but that is good news! I would say that the champs team and the pros team are actually pretty balanced, which I never really thought would happen. Anyway, back to the challenge.
This week the challenge was endurance and that's my favourite type of challenges and, like I predicted, this week we would have a guy and girl elimination but, because this is the challenge, and the season is almost ending, they had to throw some twists. 
First, the challenge had three heats, in which the last one, the tie breaker, would be the team captains against eachother (champs against pros). But this wasn't the only twist.
Next, we learned that the elimination was going to be champs against pros! 
Because Lolo and Louie were the Pros Captains, they were already up for elimination. Then, it came to CT and Cara Maria (the champs captains) to decide who would go against Lolo and Louie. 
It came to Ashley against Lolo and Wes against Louie.
But, the twists didn't end here.
The elimination was in that night so, it was pretty exhausting!
When it came to the actual elimination, Ashley was pretty pissed because not only she was in elimination for the third time, but she was going against Lolo, who was also in elimination for the third time. And, to top it all off, Ashley lost, so... Yeah, this wasn't a great episode for Ashley.
Luckily, this wasn't all bad for the champs team, because Wes actually won against Louie.
Wes is going up on my consideration. I still don't like him but he has beat some good competitors (including my fave Bananas) so, yes, he's actually a good competitor. 
Anyway, that was basically it for this episode.
Next one is going to be last this season and, although the finals are always pretty exciting, something tells me that this one isn't going to be as great as the 'normal' challenge finals so... Let's see.
That's it guys! Hope you liked it and tell me your predictions/wishes for the season finale!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment