Pages

Friday, January 20, 2023

The Challenge: Ride or Dies | Season 38 Episode 15 - "Knot a Problem"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

It's time for a new The Challenge rant and... So much happened in this episode!

If you remember, last episode ended with Fessy and Moriah being saved (winning the elimination) and Jordan and Aneesa, and Kaycee and Kenny going into the next round of the elimination - which was that challenge where they have to tie knots and then untie them. So that's exactly where this episode started.

I'm not a huge fan of Jordan but I have to give him credit, honestly. Not only he went to four eliminations almost straight one after another (spoiler for the end of the episode) but he really is super smart and good at the game overal! Him and Aneesa almost didn't get it, to be honest, but again, their experience payed off and, not only that, but also Jordan believing and pushing for Aneesa really helped. And well, needless to say that they won and sent Kaycee and Kenny home (which left Nany devastated, obviously).

Moving on to the actual daily challenge, it was that one with the balls inside a bus and it was pretty funny to see some pairs really struggling. Ultimately, it was between Nany and Bananas, and Horacio and Olivia (needless to say who I wanted).

Well, I did get my wish and Bananas and Nany won (it really looks like this is their season to win) and, this time, they only saved one Team and Interrogated the rest and sent one straight into elimination (the remaining ones would go to the Draw).

How everything happened in this Interrogation was really weird.

First, Bananas and Nany decided to save Fessy and Moriah. It sort of made sense with Bananas having a thing with Moriah and with what Nany explained about how the other teams would play if they were in their position, but it was still weird.

Second, Amber and Chauncey decided to nominate themselves, which I sort of understand but I don't really get why they thought they had no chance at being saved at the Draw. Clearly Tori and Aneesa would save eachother, but what about Horacio and Olivia?! I mean... Bananas and Nany wouldn't throw Tori/Devin and Jordan/Aneesa so... I kind of get it. What I don't get is why everyone thought this was a move from Amber?! I honestly really thought she just wanted to control the game but okay...

So Bananas and Nany really decide to send Amber and Chauncey as the direct vote and then came the draw.

As I mentioned before, Tori and Aneesa's decision was pretty obvious so, of course, Horacio and Olivia took the SAFE dagger! I was actually pretty happy with that and then I was so surprised with who they decided to save - Tori and Devin! One would thing that because of Horacio and Jordan's relationship they would save Jordan and Aneesa but no... And there goes Jordan into his fourth elimination in a row.

This one was a new version of the "Banana Backpack" and poor Amber... She really gave her all, but Aneesa has the weight and the experience, so she obviously won the first round. The second round, however, Chauncey had more of a shot and he almost got it but again, ultimately, Jordan's experience and strategy won and so Amber and Chauncey went home.

I gotta be honest, I was rooting for Amber and Chauncey, mostly because they were the underdogs, but I'm obviously happy that Aneesa still has a shot at winning this Season (I do want Bananas to win, but Aneesa also deserves it).

And that's pretty much it. We are so close to the final, but it's not the next episode yet. The next one though, looks interesting and, from the preview, I'm predicting that Devin and Tori win and most likely Bananas goes into elimination. Let me know your predictions and thoughts on this episode and I'll talk to you next week.

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment