Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2023

The Challenge: Ride or Dies | Season 38 Episode 16 - "Friends or Froze"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Back with a new The Challenge rant and, honestly, this episode couldn't have gone better! I mean, it could have, if my favourite Team had won and hadn't gone into elimination, but considering everything, everything worked out perfectly!

So, I'm gonna go straight into it and say that I was right about my predictions - as far as the daily challenge goes Devin and Tori did win and, I know I'm getting way ahead in the episode but yes, Bananas and Nany did go into elimination as well. It didn't happen as I thought it would happen though...

There's not much to say when it comes to the daily challenge. It was a pretty straightforward challenge and Devin and Tori won pretty easy. Then, when it was time for the Deliberation and Interrogation it was pretty clear that they would try to save Aneesa and Jordan, therefore, the next best move would be to sort of make a deal with Olivia and Horacio so they would save Jordan and Aneesa if they got the SAFE dagger, and vice versa. That left them with either Bananas and Nany, which was the team and Devin wanted to put into elimination, or Fessy and Moriah, which was the team and Tori wanted to send into elimination. Both team were a good choice (although, obviously, I didn't want Bananas to go in) - Bananas is a seven times champion and Fessy is, overall, the 'strogest' guy (when it comes to actual strenght). Well, they didn't particularly say it was because of that but, in my opinion, it all came down to Bananas and Devin being close this season and the fact that, sending Bananas and Nany into elimination would only make them angry at Devin and Tori and possibly hurt them later or even on future seasons, so they went with Fessy and Moriah, which I was pretty happy about. However, them saving Bananas didn't do much to actually save him/them, because Olivia and Horacio were the ones to take the SAFE dagger and, obviously they saved Jordan and Aneesa. So here it is, the elimination that everyone wanted - Fessy vs Bananas. Unfortunately for Fessy this wasn't a physical elimination and guess what?! He s*cked at it!

I don't want to sound mean but as soon as I saw that elimination I knew Fessy wouldn't be able to finish it. He's way too heavy for that rope and, obviously, I'm really happy that Bananas won! This also sort of shows that yes, this might be Bananas and Nany's season to win, and this might also mean that there's some shady business going on behind closed doors but heck, I don't care! I like Bananas and I want him to win again! Although, just like I saw everyone mention, this season I will be happy with either Team winning. Obviously, as I said, Bananas is my main guy, but I also like Devin and I would like to see him win as well, I also think Aneesa totally deserves that win and lastly, the rookies of the year, it would be crazy if Olivia and Horacio won and I would totally be so happy for them so, whatever happens, this will be a great season finale!

With saying that, the final is, indeed, in the next episode, however, it will be a 100 hours final and, because of that, it will be separated into three episodes so there's still three episodes to go plus the Reunion, so let's see what happens! The preview for the final looks insane, with Horacio crying and someone bleeding really hard so I'm really looking forward to it!

But that's it for this episode! Let me know what you thought of this epic (sort of) elimination - are you happy that Fessy finaly went home? What do you think of this final four pairs? Tell me everything in the comments and I'll talk to you on the next episode - the final!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment