Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 8 - "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me"


Spoiler Alert!

After an agonizing week without an episode, The Vampire Diaries came back with an amazing and exciting episode.
I have to say that this episode had all kinds of emotions! It got me exicted, surprised, astonished, scared and even sad.
First of all, that beggining scene just got me like WTF?! Those flashforward scenes always get me really excited and surprised but this one was just wow! But then, when the ending scene (which this time was also a flashforward scene) 'happened' I got back to my senses and realized that it was all a 'lie'. 
Turns out that first, they made us think that it was Lily who was after Stefan and Damon, but turns out it is someone else, that we still don't know about, who is after them. I was kind of happy it wasn't her, to be honest, because I was expecting to be someone more... exciting.
Anyways, when the 'proper' episode started, it started where the last one ended, the Salvatore Brothers plan to kill Julian. 
The last episode's end got me really excited for this one so I was really looking forward to it. What I wasn't expecting was that they would try to kill Julian right in this one. I thought the rest of the season, or at least, part of it, would be them trying to kill him, but turns out, it basically ended in this episode.
Something that I thought was really cute in the episode was, once again, Mary-Louise and Nora. I started the season not liking them, at all, but after that Halloween episode, I started to like them more, mostly as a couple and, right now, and with this episode, I'm really liking them. I still think they are kind of bitchy but... They're getting better.
The Caroline/Stefan/Valerie/Alaric storyline also was 'touched' in this episode, but not mainly. I think that storyline will be more important in the next few episodes because, the truth is, there wasn't really 'room' for the storyline in this episode. A lot of stuff happened so it's understandable why they haven't talked much about Alaric's twins.
Well, basically, the whole episode was their plan to kill Julian, which wasn't that 'exciting' but the big moment came almost in the end of the episode. It was really a schocking and sad moment. You know that Lily and Julian where linked and they were trying to break the link... Well, it's TVD so, something went wrong and Julian got to Damon and Valerie and he made Lily choose between the both of them. Thinking that she was still linked to Julian, she decided to not choose either of them and... kill herself. So, yeah, turns out she wasn't linked to Julian anymore and... Yeah, you can guess... She killed herself and not Julian. 
This was a really sad moment. I had a lump in my throat, trying not to cry. I felt so sad for all of them, even for Julian. You could see in his eyes that he actually loved her and that made me feel really sorry for him. Even for Nora, Mary-Louise and all of the heretics. I also felt really sad because I actually really liked Annie Wersching and I don't want her out of the series. And, the moment that really schocked me was the reacting of Damon to her mum dying. He was so damn rude! I couldn't really believed it! 
Another storyline that was really important in this episode was Enzo's. Something really weird happened between him and Matt and... It really got me confused. I don't really know what to say about it because I'm that confused. I think that storyline will also be amazing and I can't wait to see more of it!
And, just to end the episode, I would like to state that I kind of missed Bonnie in all of this episode and I found myself always waiting for her to pop out of somewhere.
Well, that's it for today's post/episode.
Tell me your thoughts in the coments. What do you think about all this Caroline storyline, what do you think now about Julian and which are your thoughts about this new Enzo/Matt storyline.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment