Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 8 - "The Ten Commandments Killer"


Spoiler Alert!

After a week without an episode, I was really looking forward for this one, so I was kind of disappointed where this episode led. Not that I hated it, but I was really hoping they would think of something else for the Ten Commandments Killer storyline.
For once, the episode started right where the last one ended, which was a good point but, with that, I saw where the episode was going and I wasn't a bit surprised with came next.
Sure we found a bit more about the back story of the Ten Commandments Killer and about Mr. March which I didn't know could have more back story. 
In that way, the episode was really nice but the fact that we found out that John is the killer was a little bit of a let down. Everyone was already guessing that he was the killer so I was hoping they would come out with something else, but I was wrong, he is indeed the Ten Commandements Killer.
From the moment that he realizes he is the killer he goes to the morgue to confess is 'killings', and I, for a moment, really believed that he was really confessing and 'wanted' to go to the jail, but I was wrong and he didn't really wanted to confess. He wanted to kill Detective Hahn.
That moment in the morgue was also really nice to find out more about how he turned out to be the killer. We find out that he first went to the hotel in 2010 and it was when everything started. He met Mr. March that night in 2010, along with the countess and the rest of the 'Hotel crew'. He also see how the countess got to kidnap Holden and everything. It turned out to be a 'plan' between The Countess and Mr. March, which makes everything so much clear.
In those flashbacks he also find out the it was Mr. March who started as the Ten Commandments Killer and, after he died, he was looking for someone to continue his work, and that's how he got to John.
We also find out more about the relationship between Sally and John, which I haven't really realized that there was a proper relationship between them.
In the end, John accepts who he is and agrees to continue with the murders, which was kind of surprising to me, but which I really enjoyed.
Is safe to say that, my favourite part from the whole episode was Evan Peters. I just can't get enough of his character and he just looks so damn sexy in it, that accent, oh my...!
And, well, that's basically it for today's rant. Hope I made sense with this post because I'm not feeling that well and I got a little bit distracted in this post.
Anyway, tell me your thoughts in this 'big' reveal. Tell me if you felt the same as I did or if you were surprised with this.
Love,
Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment