Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 8 - "Legends of Yesterday"


Spoiler Alert!

What an amazing crossover this was! I have to say, it was way better than the previous one and, I would even say, this were the best episodes from each series, seriously!
I loved every second of this (and The Flash) episode so I'm really excited to rant about it!
I'm not going to talk about what happened on The Flash, which was, kind of, the beggining of this episode, because I did a special rant on The Flash's episode, so if you don't watch The Flash and you don't know the beggining of the story (also, if you watch and you wanna know my opinions) I would recomend you go and read my previous post so you'll get a better understanding of the storyline.
So, this episode started were The Flash's episode ended. Oliver, Barry and both Team Arrow and Team Flash went to Central City to hide Kendra and Carter from Savage.
They start building a plan when Malcolm calls Oliver saying that he got a meeting with Savage. Of course this meeting isn't to hang out, and of course Savages demands Oliver and Barry to hand over Kendra and Carter or he will destroy Central City and Star City.
Again, of course they're not going to hand over them so both Teams start working on a plan to destroy Savage. 
Long story short, the plan fails and basically everyone dies.
But, this is not the end, it couldn't be!
Turns out, all of this happened while Barry traveled in time, so the episode re-started in the negotiation with Savage.
I thought this was such a great idea! Seriously, for a moment, I really believed that everything was happening for real, but then I remember, in the beggining of the episode, Barry running and seeing a ghost of himself, the sign that he is time travelling! For real, I was so happy with this storyline!
So, after the 'negotiation', even though Barry is not supposed to tell anyone that he time travelled and that everything that is happening already happened, he told Oliver (thank god) so they could come up with a different plan, one that would actually work.
So, they try a different strategy and, instead of leaving everyone behind, like in the 'original plan', Oliver agrees to let everyone go and so all Team Arrow (apart from Felecity, of course) goes to 'hand over' Kendra and Carter (again) and, this time, the plan works, and Barry gets to steal the staff from Savage and kill him.
Well, it supposedly ends that way but, of course, the bad guy never really dies that easily, and besides, they had to build a storyline from Legends of Tomorrow, so he doesn't really stay dead. We don't really see him alive again, but Malcolm goes to collect his ashes and, well, Malcolm had to be on Savage's side, it was too good to be true.
After the fight, Kendra and Carter decide to go to another city (the storyline for Legends of Tomorrow) and Kendra had to say goodbye to Cisco. That moment was so sad for me. I actually really shipped them together and, for once, Cisco had a real love interest and that was so damn cute! I was really sad for him...
And, well, they had to keep on with the Oliver's son storyline so, of course, Oliver finds out about his son and he hides it from Felicity! Seriously Oliver?! And also, Seriously Barry?! Well, I do agree that Oliver should be in his son's life but I don't agree at all with him hiding it from Felicity, huh-huh!
I can see this not ending that well but, let's hope I'm wrong.
Well, as you can see, this was and hell of an episode! Full of different emotions and I loved it!
Tell me in the comments if you loved it aswell and if you also watch The Flash, because I would really like to know!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment