Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 9 - "She Wants Revenge"


Spoiler Alert!

First of all, I want to say that I'm really sorry for updating really late but, to make up for it, today I'm going to post the rant of both Episode 9 and 10!
I'm going to start with Episode 9 (obviously) and I have to say that I really really liked this episode!
My sister saw it earlier and she said it wasn't that good but omg, I really liked and I can't wait to see the next one!
This episode is basically all about The Countess. We learn a little bit more of her backstory and also see what's going to happen now that Valentino and Natasha are out. Obviously, she goes after them because, afterall, they are her true loves. 
She decides that she wants to get back together with them (mostly Rudy) so her 'evil' plan starts.
In this episode she finally marries Will and, let's say, it doesn't really go well. I mean, her plan works out just fine, it just doesn't work out well for Will.
Apart from that, in this episode they finally talked about all those kids that were turned at the school.
It has been about 3 episodes and they haven't touched in hat subject, so I thought they forget about it, but I'm glad they didn't because I feel like that is going to be a huge part of the next episodes.
We don't see much of them, but we see that Alex find them and tries to take them to the Hotel Cortez. That doesn't really work out.
And, the last main thing happening in this episode was the revenge plan that Donovan and Ramona were working out. I really missed Matt Bomer so it was so nice to have more scenes with him in this episode but, I have to be honest, he kind of pissed me off. He ruined the plan to take down The Countess and in that moment I just wanted to slap him, gladly, Iris that that for me. Anyway, in the end of the episode he comes to his senses and realizes that The Countess doesn't really love him so I hope in the next episode he helps Ramona and goes one with their plan.
Mr. March was also in this episode, which was good, because he is one of my favourite characters if not my favourite! He introduced Will to Bartholomeu before The Countess lock him along with Ramona. Well, in the end, Ramona kills him so she doesn't die. 
And, well, that's basically it for this episode. 
To be honest, I quite enjoyed and now, I'm going to carry on watching the next one and I'll be back with a new post in about an hour.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment