Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 7 - "Mommie Dearest"


Spoiler Alert!

Last night a new episode of The Vampire Diaries aired you don't even know how this episode made me feel. This episode got me so damn excited!
I seriously really want to talk about this because I feel like, from now on, the episodes are going to get better and better!
First, let's talk about those flashbacks with fetus Damon and Stefan. I always really like to see more of their childhood because I feel like, even thought the shows as been going on for 6 years, we don't know enought about their childhood, and mostly now with their mum back.
I felt really sorry about baby Damon in all those flashbacks. Their dad was really awful and I've never noticed that in previous episodes. Sure, I heard them talking about how bad he was and how the first thing Stefan did when he became a vampire was kill their dad but just now I realized how bad of a father he was and I totally understand why Stefan killed him.
We also found out more about Lily, which is always nice, since, as with Damon and Stefan, we don't know much about her past and mostly about how she was as a mother and before all of them became vampires. 
With this episode I started to like Lily back. And know, you wonder, 'With all she did to them when they were kids you started to like her?'. Well, we saw her fragile side and, in the end, we also saw why she did what she did so... Yeah, I started to like her back!
Another thing that I really enjoyed in this episode was the duel between Enzo and Julian and, of course, I was rooting for Enzo, even thought I don't really want to see him with Lily. Also, I'm glad that duel didn't go that well because now Enzo decided to stop chasing Lily and he is starting to get closer to Bonnie, which I'm really enjoying to see happening. I sure ship him with Caroline and I sure ship(ed) Bonnie with Kai but now, that I'm starting to see Benzo happening, I'm liking it more and more with each episode and I'm so excited to see them getting together.
I feel like I now talk about Benzo in each rant but, the truth is, I'm getting so excited to see this ship happen that I can not not mention it. Oh, and the fact that they have a scene together in every episode also helps.
The baby thing was also a huge part of this episode. Even thought they kept mentioning that Caroline wasn't pregnant I knew that she had to be. How otherwise would she be pregnant in the series? Or how would she 'hide' the fact that she's pregnant in real life? Because her belly is really big right now and, as far as I know of, they are still shooting so... She had to be pregnant in the series.
And well, the end of the episode got me so excited for the next one! Lily team up with her actual sons is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see more of that interatcion!
Tell me what did you think of the episode, if you also liked the fact that Lily and the Salvatore Brothers are teaming up.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment