Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

American Horror Story: Hotel | Season 5 Episode 6 - "Room 33"


Spoiler Alert!

The craziest episode of American Horror Story: Hotel aired yesterday so, as usual, today I'm here to talk with you about it.
For sure, it was one of the most exciting episodes of the season. It was crazy, gory, sexy, shocking, everything you want in an episode.
To start with something big, the beggining of the episode showed a flashback of Elizabeth (The Countess) in the Murder House. Yeah, you heard me, the Murder House! I've already heard about this flashback but I never knew if it was really true or if it was just a rumor, but in this episode we found out that it is true! In a previous interview, Ryan Murphy said that, although all the seasons had a different theme, they were all connected. And we can see part of that in this episode. We see that the Countess was pregnant and that she went to Dr. Charles Montgomery to get an abortion. It turns out that the baby is still alive when they get him out of her and well... You know, it's AHS so... Something creepy happens. The first thing that crossed my mind was that her baby is the creepy creature that there was in Season 1, but I think I'm missing something. We just see the face of the 'baby' in the end of the episode but it kind of looked like that thing... I don't know, if you guys got anything else that I didn't got, please tell me in the comments.
Anyways... In this episode we finally know something about Scarlett. Well, turns out her amazing mother left her in a friends house and she spent two days there because her mum never picked up the phone... She's now going to grandma's house because of John's breakout. I feel kind of sorry for him. Everyone is making him feel like he's loosing his mind when, in fact, he is the one that knows everything (or almost everything) from the start, he just didn't believe it.
We also see more of those two girl that checked in the hotel in the first episode. I thought they wouldn't bring them to the story anymore but, in fact, they were a pretty important thing in this episode. Not that their story matter, at least, not in my opinion, but it was nice to see a little bit more of them. We now really see that the people that die there, never leave the hotel.
And, the second major thing in this episode, Liz Taylor and Tristan together! I would never in a million years would think that they had or would have a thing, but it turns out that they love each other and have been 'together' for about three weeks. But, anything is that simple in this series. You know what happened to Ramona's great love right?! Well, this is a major spoiler so... Basically, Trsitan dies in this episode! I was kind of expecting it to happen, to be honest, when Liz went to talk to Elizabeth, but I still had a little bit of hope, but... Nope... The Countess is really a b*tch and 'she doesn't share'. I love Lady Gaga but her character is seriously starting to piss me off.
So, as you can see, this was a major episode for American Horror Story and I can't wait to find out more about the connecting with Season 1.
Tell me your thoughts and theories in the comments because I'm really curious to know what do you think about all of this.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment