Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 7 - "Brotherhood"


Spoiler Alert!

Arrow is a series that never disappoints me and, this new episode, of course, didn't disappoint. 
Sometimes I feel like I don't talk as much as I would like to about Arrow, but I guess that happens because every episode leaves me speechless.
This episode, for me, was such a huge bridge from what's going to happen from now on.
First, I really liked to see Ray working with Team Arrow! I didn't really like Ray before, to be honest, but I guess that was because he and Felicity were together and I'm a hardcore Olicity shipper so, I guess that's the reason why I didn't like him. But now, that Oliver and Felicity are together I'm starting to like Ray more, so it was pretty nice to see all of them working together.
And, omg, the biggest moment of the episode was, for sure, discovering that Andy is alive! Once again, I predicted something. I said in a previous rant that something was up with Diggle's brother and so, I was right! I still think something is not right. You could see in his eyes (Andy's) when he was 'talking' to Diggle in the end of the episode. Something is still up so, mark my words, because I'm sure we are going to find out something else in some of the next episodes.
Also, another highlight of the episode was the encounter between Thea and Darhk. I wasn't expecting at all for what (not) happened. So, Thea can drain Darhk's powers and shoot them back to him?! That is like huge advantage for Team Arrow but, somehow, I think Thea isn't going to tell them about this... I just feel it.
And well, even thought I don't have much to say, I should end this saying that I did really enjoyed the episode and the fact that I didn't rant more about it doesn't mean that I didn't like the episode, because I really did.
So, tell me in the comments if you enjoyed the episode aswell and which are your thoughts on all the Andy drama.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment