Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 5 - "Haunted"


Spoiler Alert!

What an amazing episode of Arrow we had this week!
I feel like this show keeps getting better and better and it gets me super excited with every single episode.
The main storyline in this episode was Sara and, although hating her character, I found this episode really entertaining. I guess it was because of John Costantine. I never watched Constantine but this episode got me really interested in the show so I might start watching, even though I heard that they cancelled the series.
Anyways, this episode was super dope and I'm sure it was because of Constantine. 
Something that I really enjoyed in this episode that I don't usually do is the flashbacks. They seem to me pretty boring but, this time, I found myself waiting for the flashbacks! Once again, I think it was because we were discovering how Oliver met Constatine.
I guess I take back what I said, I think the main storyline in this episode was Constantine, for sure!
We also finally found out why HIVE killed Diggle's brother, which is pretty shocking! I wasn't expecting that at all but, at the same time, I also doubt that was really the truth. Let's see what happens in the next episodes.
And, of course, the ending of the episode! We found out that Ray is still alive (which I alread kinda knew) and also that he is in trouble. Can't wait to see how they're going to save him and, of course, how they are going to put all this heroes/villains together and make Legends of Tomorrow because we have already seen basically all of the members of the Legends so, looking forward to that.
Ok, that's it for today's rant. Tell me your thoughts in the comments and, if you're a TVD fan, see you tomorrow with a TVD rant.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment